What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I'm not quite sure if i'm banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

battleoX

Hi there,

I'm not sure if I'm banned or not?

I got home from work today and jump on server two, for some reason I couldn't find server one on the server list, anyway, I started to my daily drug run when the 'no message' message poped up. this wasn't a server restart so I waited, this message went away after 15 seconds and I carried on with my run, then this happened again about a minute after.

Then I got the Kicked message from battle-eye, since then I cant find any of your servers on the server list and also it wont connect even with direct connection, I know you had some issues yesterday with the servers, but I can see that the servers are still running on game tracker website.

my only conclusion is that I've been banned? I've never been banned from a server before so I'm not sure if I have actually been banned? I cant see why because I was't doing anything against server rules.

on the other hand, if I have not been banned and its just a problem my side, I'm sorry for wasting your time!

Thank you Very much, I just want to get back in the server!

BattleoX

I don't think you have been banned there has been issues recently like DDoS the server went down for abit earlier i think also try searching in remote for the servers. if you was banned you would know i imagine.

no worries, I thought you guys was having problems with the server, I have found it and now back in.

Thank you and sorry to waste time.

BattleoX

Locked and sent to the deep depths.

You'd know if you were banned, you'd literally be told by Battleye that you have been banned.

Merry Christmas folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back