What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Igor Babushka - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 31/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas

Your In-game name: Igor Babushka

Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AS1234fgs68jgde - Frost

Your GUID: 0ea3d9bd35c43e9a06fbefa7bb9dfd14

Date & Time you was banned: 29032015 - 4~ Pm

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: Combat storing / restrain glitching

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Restrain glitching - I didnt know it was a thing, I just got up after he tazed me and it started shotting (thats the reason i yelled WTF in the video)

Combat storing - I have read the rules atleast 10 times before i got banned and after i got banned, I dont see anything about combat storing so i didnt even know it was a thing

The report: 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wilco I know its against the rules to bump, but i have been waiting for 3 days and my dispute is on the second page

All i want is to get back roleplaying on this awosome server..

And i know its low priority but i really think i deserve to be unbanned as i didnt know that its ilegal.

Its really feels like you are just skiping my dispute and moving to others

@Wilco

I did, but i dont think someone should be ban for someting that dosnet have a rule for it..

Anyway, i understand that i did something wrong and i apologize

@Wilco

I did, but i dont think someone should be ban for someting that dosnet have a rule for it..

Anyway, i understand that i did something wrong and i apologize

@Christmas

There is a rule for common sense... its right there in the rules... Do you know this is a roleplay server ? so what value is putting away your truck at that time ?

Care to explain about the restrain glitching ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wilco

I understand and will use common sense in the future (if i will get unbanned)

About the restrain glitch, i didnt know it was a thing 

thats the reason i yelled "WTF" at the end of the video

Have you took the time to read the rules now ? 

We will give you a final chance however it will be with a full reset to £0 and no vehicles or licences due to you exploiting the game mechanics twice

ok ?

Unbanned for your final chance, Please make sure you follow the rules going forward

And it will be done asap in terms to your second question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back