What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ifrit Refund pls. (Completed 17/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommohawk1705

In-game name: Tony Ventrino

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198016679174

What was lost: Ifrit

Value of item/money lost: 200k

Quick description of what happened:-

Hi i became a Donator yesterday and Spawned at the VIP area, saw i could buy an IFRIT which i thought looked pretty cool so i purchased one for 200k, looked around and thought i better put it in the garage so it doesn't get stolen and chop shopped, drove south to nearest garage and on the way i was swarmed by 3 police cars and they told me i was driving an illegal car, 

Where does it say it is illegal? on the VIP page it only shows the Quad as being illegal in Kavala, i checked the server rules on the map screen and possible offences but it isnt listed under there either.

Please could someone remove it from my garage and give me back the 200k as if all im gonna do is get pulled in this thing then i don't want it.

Trying to make an honest living as a miner and 200k down the drain is a lot to me at the moment. 

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
ifrit is a rebel vehicle therefore classed illegal so the police have rightfully crushed it.

Yeah the policeman explained this but my point is that on your donator page it doesn't say it is illegal(Like the Quad in Kavala) and also it isn't listed on the map under offences so i didn't know this. It wasn't crushed and is in my garage i just want it to be removed and have the 200k back pls. 

I wouldn't have bought it if i knew it was an illigal vehicle.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved - You will get back the money & the Ifrit will be removed - Awaiting Action - 14/11/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back