What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Idler Ban Appeal (Denied zZzZzZz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idler

Today, I found out I was banned from the server. At first, I wondered why. But after looking at the forum post, it was apparent that myself and Chirven (my friend) had been banned for combat logging. I was very surprised! Chirven and I play Altis Life passionately and we would never risk combat logged, as I frown upon it myself, and it is very common to get banned for. It ruins the RP of servers, and is also very irritating for the surrounding players. I read the forum post, and saw the situation Chirven and I were in. I realised why this was interpreted as combat logging, and I have made this post to explain why this ban has been a mistake.

Chirven and I are massive fans of WoW. We arranged a three-day LAN party to celebrate the launch of the new expansion, Warlords of Draenor. It was set to be released at midnight, so in the hours leading up to the release, we decided to play Altis Life. We had been playing for a while, and having a lot of fun while doing it. We were heading up to the UNMC-occupied zone, when we saw a police roadblock. As we were approaching the roadblock, the officers started to fire shots. Naturally, we avoided the roadblock and tried to drive away. After getting our wheels shots we stopped, exited the vehicle and were restrained by the police. We accepted being arrested, but while we were restrained, our internet disconnected. This has happened quite a lot, and I suppose it must be because a lot of people were using the internet for gaming at once, and they didn't have fibre optic so it can't handle that much. Anyway, we disconnected from the internet. I thought it was a server restart because it said 'no messaged received for 10 seconds' etc. but then when our friends who were playing WoW also disconnected, we realized it was the internet. I'm sorry that this happened, and I understand why we were banned. But this was honestly not our fault, and in the future we will try to sort out the internet and ensure we do not disconnect unexpectedly. 

EDIT: GUID - ec7bd4f8eecda1dff8f4a229308104eb

Last edited by a moderator:
An admin will deal with this within the next two years... in the meantime, stop the spam posts chaps. It means they will leave the post longer. I will hide the excess stuff and best of luck with the ban appeal. 

Denied

The unban was nothing but fake and your friend spamming your unban post with you saying thank you for him just proved how much more fake it was.

Now it may be 4am... but i am wide awake and i was yawning

You may appeal again but next time be honest and to the point i haven't got the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back