What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I_Hemo_11 (Action: Ban Issued 15/03/2015 - This contains 3 reports about him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles.C

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): I_hemo_11

Time & Date this happened: About 13:00, 3/13/2015 (Servertime)

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: I flew my heli to the airport, storded it, went for the ATM to take out 80.000£ for a gocart. Ran from the ATM towards the gocart track, at the way there this large hemmet stood there with 2 guys in the back, shooting me, I fell down but didn't take any damage, then I_hemo_11 rolls up in his hatchback and shoots me without any RP, and didn't say anything at all.

What Rule Was Broken ?: Randoming / No roleplaying

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, texting him ingame, no answer.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): i_hemo_11

Time & Date this happened: 13/3/2015

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: RDm randomly in athira then combat logged when been attacked himself

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM and combat Logg

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No he hasn't come back online

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): i_hemo_11

Time & Date this happened: march 14th 2:24 am

Which Server did this happen on: server 2

Description of what happened: A whole bunch of unarmed guys swarmed me in Athira and pinned me up against a wall. I went along with their banter but after a while asked them repeatedly and friendly if they could release me. Then, i_hemo_11 shows up in ghillie suit and armed, the group scatters and i_hemo_11 shoots me. I'm not sure whether the group was part of some setup to kill me and rob my corpse, or if they were just having banter.

What Rule Was Broken ?: no roleplay / rdm

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: he didn't respond.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn66/tvanuijen/2015-03-14_00001_zpsidxfmrym.jpg
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn66/tvanuijen/2015-03-14_00002_zpsyhxfrxts.jpg
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn66/tvanuijen/2015-03-14_00003_zpsuo47m1zs.jpg

Sadly my recording wasn't on at the time. But give then number of reports on the same person I hope something can be done.

Ban Issued, Knew i would see this name again after rejecting a report earlier for poor evidence...

I have merged 3 reports for this person... there is also another one that was rejected due to only having a screenshot but its pretty clear this guy dont care about rules or roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back