What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

i was issued a ban... within 9 mins of it without my proof even being looked at. (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessJake

Dock?
What happend: was RPing then died due to being shoot all good RP, i tabbed to steam to watch anime while i waited for my respawn timer. The screen went black then i said "for fuck sake my arma crashed" in ts3 i tabbed out and saw 
MLQRzyb.png
Then i was told i was banned after i posted proof which was not even looked at, (i dont think so as within 1 min of me posting i was banned i had no time to explain.)

Thanks for reading

You was banned for the bluezone report, Seeing your name crop up again reminded me of the older report.

You was banned for the bluezone report, Seeing your name crop up again reminded me of the older report.
I dont see what i did wrong in that one.. max shot the guy i did not...?

PS: i don't see a blue zone around it either and i have seen many, many people raid the police base and save their friends there is no blue zone on it like kav..

Last edited by a moderator:
Also yesterday princess here used vdm script to heal himself in the shootout, we went after him because he RDMed one of DOROs at paros garage...now I'm really sorry I did not record that. 

I dont see what i did wrong in that one.. max shot the guy i did not...?

PS: i don't see a blue zone around it either and i have seen many, many people raid the police base and save their friends there is no blue zone on it like kav..

Rule 4A: Safe Zones

Police Stations = The police stations are police spawn points therefore are marked in blue, Any killing here will result in a ban.

665HnbY.png

I do believe there's a big blue mark at Paros, same for Athira.... only Kavala has a big blue zone hatched on the map, as it's right on/next to the town itself, whereas Paros and Athira have a "buffer zone" before getting into town.

This is your second ban fella. The big man will make the call on this one.

2nd ban = perm ban sorry but you had your chances

too much too soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back