What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I was Banned for Log off when police got me but my game crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaNy

Hello my name is DaNy i was banned for log off when police catch me but my game crash beacose my PC is shit! sorry 

I got a computer that will knock allot of peoples computers on its ass and I have had a few crashes myself. Its a part of Arma 3 sadly.

However could you not rejoin and send a text to the cop you were being arrested by or chased?

22de2a1a70e728a90637c102dc6b0466
 .........Is a cop ?? i am feeling ill  :eek:

Sorry - if your PC is so useless that you cannot maintain a stable connection, we're not really interested in having you with us. Every time you disconnect under restraint you leave your dead corpse attached to the police officer for the rest of the session which looks stupid and ruins the RP. Even if you weren't physically in restraint, but were just wanted and being questioned, your disconnection causes your wanted status and outstanding crimes to be wiped - which is why this is considered a massive breach of the rules.

Moreover, this is not the first report I had about you. You've been reported as trolling too.

I am not convinced that you're worthy of a repeal. Ban stays, currently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back