What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I WAS BANNED (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay i am driving recklessly in kavala around Spc mike, he then shoots me with a lethal breaking 3min rule, completely fucks my car up so i hope out my car( no guns) he then kills me and waits for me to be revived, once i am revived he restrains me, gives me one attempt to pay a ticket which i refuse and says okay sir im gonna send you to jail and then next thing my friend pulls up to me in his car i hop in we drive off and then crash so i hop out(still restrained) i was then shot in the chest by this officer again even though i was restrained and yet again is gonna send me to jail and not even letting me speak, so i threating to alt f4  then i get banned

I DID NOT ALT F4

THE COPS BROKE MANY COPS RULES

YES I AGREE I SHOULD NOT THREATING TO ALT F4 AND SHOULD NOT HOP IN CARS WHILE RESTARINED BUT THIS COP WAS ABUSING HIS POWERS COMPLETELY 

I AM NOW ALSO BANNED FROM THE TEAMSPEAK FORGETTING MY ALL MY NAMES ON TS ARE ADMIN KIERAN AND I WENT ON THIS TS AND GET BANNED IMMEDIATELY :( STARTING TO HAVE DOUBTS  

Last edited by a moderator:
ROYqkm2.png

You're banned for the following:
- Threatening to combat log
- Threatening again at the HQ that you were alt+F4ing
- Getting out of the car after being put inside multiple times

HOWEVER, after a lengthy discussion, I do believe he respects he should not be breaking RP in this manner and deserves a second chance.

If a full admin could approve this unban request.

I will add that the officer requested permission to shoot the tires which was granted as he was not near his own car, and could not begin a chase, the suspect was also close enough for a clear tire shot...

Missed many shots, but eventually got you. as far as I'm aware you were killed whilst he was "spraying" at your car.

I've instructed SPC Mike to use LTL for the rest of the day, and to always use this option in future. I've also told him that he needs to be aware of situations like this in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back