What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

i was banned (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killerdan200

Guys these screenshots make it look so much more than what it was. I logged out after the shoot out when I was dead. No where in the rules says that where in the rules says that when you die you can't log out, only when your in combat. As you can see from the screenshots that this kind gentleman has provided, I was killed and stuck on the re spawn screen. So instead of wasting my night looking at my dead body with no medics online, I logged out and came back into the server.Even the ban issued is titled wrong if anything it was a "death-log" definitely not combat! I play alot of Dayz and I know the definition of combat logging!  I feel this ban was harshly applied and with no warning whatsoever. The guy who reported me even had the cheek to say he tried to message me when I received nothing. Even when I logged back in. Plus the fact I've not even been on your server over weekend. Plus having a nice amount of money on the server , buying my BH equipment wouldn't be an issue.  I feel this is a great community but is spoiled by the rules not being adequately shown.I'm sorry if I heart anybody's internet feelings by my actions.

Thanks for taking the time to read. 

Daniel

Im going to leave this here. You put up exactly the same bullshit story as your friend, while his story got turned down..

lol obvious troll. I don't even know this guy. My application hasn't been turned down either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Khandamir his didn't get turned down? I really don't understand why you care so much about people getting banned, please find something more productive to do with your time.

Copying someone elses post just shows to me that 2 fucks were not given towards your own unban request or this server/community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back