What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I just want to prove myself, that I'm not that kind of person (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathReaper

I didn't know that some people didn't know it was a joke           Please read this!                                                          

*I know Wilco might be nice just to forgive me for acting like this on his server*

I apologise if I offended anyone .

but I didn't really mean it in a bullying way, if someone has asked me if I joking or anything I would of 

said that I was joking. I really didn't mean to insult the sick... I don't think anyone would.... because 

it isn't the problem of the sick... some people get sick because our society provide "poisons" or              

because of the environment.

I really didn't mean it as a insult or some sort of bullying, if I offended anyone due to what I said, I would apologise. 

I acted childish, but I don't want to be remembered (Or I remember myself) like this, I would just like  a second chance to prove myself... that I'm not that kind of person that kills the sick

I have also know people who are handicapped or disabled, in fact my brother is....

I don't really want to kill the sick, I was acting extremely childish.. but I just want a second chance

I know people very close to me and others who have died of cancer, seeing its also a charity of choice here ()

I know i am not alone in saying you are sick in the head... People like you have no place here

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back