What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I got banned for nnothing! says mass rdm! can u tell why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better sort things out before banning Wilco! That wasn't a RDM! We told him to surrend like 3 minutes before! then he didnt hear on us thats why i camped and shooted him! also he looted my friend but that wasnt a why i killed him!

Thanks for banning i just donated too!

You better sort things out before banning Wilco! That wasn't a RDM! We told him to surrend like 3 minutes before! then he didnt hear on us thats why i camped and shooted him! also he looted my friend but that wasnt a why i killed him!

Just so you know, donating dosnt make a diffrence. The word "Donating" is not a free friend request to unbanning.

Can somone throw 20 pounds on his face? you really think that u actually made a change for ure 10 pound donation or 20. bad are still bad, i thought tht u were a good player and gave you my katiba.... I WANT IT BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back