What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I got ban (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johny66cz

Hi, i got ban and i don't know why. My nick is "Honza" and ID: 76561197999779853

Can you tell me for what and for how long? Thanks.

Well, the fact you killed about 30 people yesterday by driving into cars in Kavala might be a hint as to why you are banned? 

I had some accident, sorry for that. I'm not a good driver but i'm still learning.

I'm not very good with guns and I'm still learning. 

Those people in Athira ran onto my bullets. Ban them.

Well... at least 4 "accidents", with different vehicles.. probably more, where you were driving at least 90 km/h inside Kavala and every time straight into the piled up cars on the bridge? And, i'm not kidding, probably 25-30 kills all in all? I will never get the images of mutilated hobobodies everywhere off my mind... If you are that bad at driving, that should be reason enough to keep you off the server.

I'm a terrible driver and have caused some accidents in my time.. but 30 people? Go play GTA kiddo

30? max 3 because the car unfortunately exploded.. so what is the real reason and how long i have a ban?

30? max 3 because the car unfortunately exploded.. so what is the real reason and how long i have a ban?
Every ban is a permanent ban. However, we often give players a chance to redeem themselves if they admit their mistake, apologies and confirm they positively understand all our rules. Your expected to let us know what rule you have broken and then post your GUID.

Not happy about the amount of effort you have put into being unbanned. Any further info before its permanent? 

So what you wanna hear? That I'm an idiot and I didn't play by the rules and I never do that again and I have read the rules? Yes, I have read it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So what you wanna hear? That I'm an idiot and I didn't play by the rules and I never do that again and I have read the rules? Yes, I have read it. 
No we want to hear that you have spent time reading the rules, you fully understand them... then some insight into your mental state in real-life to why you would waste time going on a server running people over.

Based on what you did and your unban request and last comment, This server is not for you.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back