What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I found a glitch and have a question

Valter

I found a glitch! When i rejoined after the last restart happend i lost all my stuff and spawned in as a hobo (wich is wierd because i didnt die or anything) BUT not only that, i spawned without any clock or map or anything. Please help me i lost all my stuff and i may know why. Before the server restarted i died but a medic revived me, this was about 5 min before the restart. can i get my stuff back and do you think that's the reason?

Valter said:
I found a glitch! When i rejoined after the last restart happend i lost all my stuff and spawned Without any clothing (wich is wierd because i didnt die or anything) BUT not only that, i spawned without any clock or map or anything. Please help me i lost all my stuff and i may know why. Before the server restarted i died but a medic revived me, this was about 5 min before the restart. can i get my stuff back and do you think that's the reason?

This is a pretty common sync issue,though i havnt seen it in awhile.

if youve got proof of your inventory before the restart then you should file a comp request and see where it takes you.

You'd need a video bud! Can try a comp request if you have one!

No video no comp

@Samatlewiss @Rick Wolfie I do not have any evidence at all but it doesn't really matter to me i have the money to replace my stuff but i was just wondering what happend and maybe getting some staff to work on fixing it so it doesn't happen to someone who's poor.

Would be because your data hadn't synced to the database properly. Might be because you hadn't synced and then left the server before it restarted and kicked you

This happened to me before as well. My mic stopped working just as the medics revived me and I got kicked by an admin, about 2 mins before restart. It's not really a bug more just you not syncing your data before leaving the server. The last time you were synced would've been when you were dead, and at that point none of your items are actually on you.

Back