What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I dont understand what I did

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperAbbid

Please, I have beenvery patient, I really dont understand why you wont believe me, I know every server rule, What I did was a mistake, I explained why I was on side chat, and I didnt know I was in the kavala safezone.

Wilco, I worked so hard on this server, just let me get another chance, it was a mistake that I will try not to do again, I didnt speak on side chat on purpose I promise.

173829iE8D6FE47EB367C79

Most people that request unban and you deny it because they would be lying, but I'm telling the truth, I love the server and wouldn't disobey the rules to loose in it, I didnt mean to talk in side chat, you can even ask my friends sir pinhead and Root, I was only switching between group channel and direct communication, and I had double caps on, I never lie, Just please give me another chance, I dont want to go to another server, I really like this one.

I can tell you the server rules, I wouldnt have been still talking until now if I didnt, I know that I am not allowed to rob kill or pull out my weapon in the greenzone, and not to rdm or vdm, and to roleplay before killing, those are the rules that I disobeyed, but I thought I was outside of the safezone, I know that I cant talk on sidechat, but really I didnt mean it.

A video might help,but sonce i have been in a gamg with you. My experience tells me that you do always have your mic on, by accident. About the rdm andvdm part, you do deserve to stay banned for that. I believes you were already given a second change?

Last edited by a moderator:
A video might help,but sonce i have been in a gamg with you. My experience tells me that you do always have your mic on, by accident. About the rdm andvdm part, you do deserve to stay banned for that. I believes you were already given a second change?
No, I shot the person at the nhs, I thought it was out of the safezone, I didnt know, I recieved a notification that I was out of the safezone, but I think I mistook it. I didnt get a second chance though.

I'm not going to watch while you open topics day after day, wait for a reply like everyone else.

Now this is a warning, stop doing it or i'll remove you myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back