What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I did not do it (Unbanned 09/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axxe11erate

I got banned for flying a helicopter from wich my friend was shooting.

I told him he could get banned for it, but I really did not think much about it afterwards.

I was trying to look what was going on at one of the service stations that was getting robbed and I wanted to drop of RCM1990, but the robbery was over already and when I wanted to get us out of there the guy who Vladimir was shooting at started shooting back and sniped me out of my helicopter resulting in the deaths of me(Axel), my passenger RCM1990 and Vladimir(the guy shooting from my helicopter).

I really do not see why me and RCM1990 should get banned for this, but then again it might be hard to see who was actually breaking the rules here.

229b8bf1f94386ad8bb3fb013dd083f3

Last edited by a moderator:
It was one of you...the fact that the chopper pilot didn't fly off when the breaking of the rules was taking place was very bad on there part... 

We all have a responsibility of helping new players or telling players when there breaking the rules here to make this a better place.

Please understand that

You have been unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back