What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[HU] Kræmpaj - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 05/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kræmpaj

Your In-game name:

[HU] Kræmpaj

Your Steam Profile ID:

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

129e249e398357d6ba733e5107b0852f

Date & Time you was banned:

Issued 29/01/2015 01:34 pm

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

3C) Out of character questions need to be written in the chat, in order to not interrupt the roleplay on the server.
3D) Shouting "I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU ON FORUMS" ingame is not allowed. RP is destroyed in this event.
3E) Discussing bans or any other issues that interrupt the players from the gameplay will result in a ban.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I would like to get a final chance to play on this server, because I absolutely love it. The roleplay is epic and the players that usually are online is great! I have had so much fun playing and RP'ing on this server. This whole thing was a big misstake from my side and I acted like a child. That is not who I am so it will not happen again.

I understand that my actions were wrong and I would never act in this manner, or break any rules intentionally in the future.

Quoted from report thread - admin who dealt with the issue:

"The way you guys act on this report is pathetic. I am sorry for using this word.

In cases like this I almost every time let people off with a warning because things like this can happen. 

We are all just human in the end.

But the way you guys deal with this report made me change my mind.

Instead of waitin for an Admin to deal with this and find a good solution you decided to 1. Post stuff wich is not related to the report at all and 2. attacked Bamfon for his report. (Wich is his right.)

I hope you guys learn a lesson from this.

Being nasty and rude never helped anyone.
Please consider this when posting an unban request."

I have full understanding for this, reviewing the thread I see many posters other than the players who were reported posted defamatory and insulting comments, which is agianst the rules of the report forums aswell. I dont support this kind of behavior, and surely dont like to have been one just like them.

I want the reporter to know that I hold no grudge against him, I understand that what he did was only what he was supposed to do. I also see that what I did in game and in the forum was wrong. I am usually not like that and dont know why I acted like a ''child'' when I was trying to get him to remove the report. That was stupid by me and I apologize! I like every allied and enemy on the server and would like it to stay that way. I hope my ingame actions did not cause you any grief. I hope that you have a good time, like I had on this server no mather the outcome of this.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back