What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How long does it take for the admins to look at your application?

I don't know about medic applications, but give it around a week and they should hopefully have replied to it :)

Admins don't look at your medical application. Only NHS seniors can look at them, and at the moment most are of ill the ones who usually look and accept/deny applications. I'll try and get something sorted asap. Sorry for the delay hope you understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup sorry i was ill last week, and this weekend I was fixing it with alot of alcohol.

Feel much better now which is odd as I really expected to feel horrible after that

i just applyed although i have no idea i will be accepted since i just really wanna run around healing ppl and having fun :D  

You literally waited 30 min before posting that.

Well generally it does take longer than 30 min, although i generally do go through the applications 2 or 3 times a day, there is the odd occasion that I don't check it over the day or so.

Safe to assume that it can take up to 48 hours, if it has taken that long please contact a gp or cmo

Back