What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How do I actually survive in a gas station robbery?

Hi, I've tried to rob loadas of gas stations and I always fail them, I've tried RP'ing with the cops but they just storm in after a certain amount of time and they have really OP weapons and usually come with more then one cop and I stand no chance ._. So how do I actually succesfully rob a store? Thanks

Maybe, call a friend to go with you. You have more chance. Like one inside and 1 or 2 outside. And do rp. Sayi g that have sniper bla bla. If they dont leave, tou and your friends can shoot :)

Try and roleplay the scenario before hand 'Oh officer, the owner of North Kavala Ptrol told me to tell you that we are going to be testing alarms and police response times, so please inform other units that there is no real threat, and that they should respond without threatening anyone'

something like that MOST cops would allow and rolepaly with, not all cops (admittedly) would roleplay like that, so it is highly dependable on the cop and how good communications are at that given time...

I don't wanna sound harsh on all officers, but from my personal opinion, it depends on which officer is your negotiator! Check this out, just an example of how I once had an excellent RP experience doing one with a few friends!

Back