What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Houses

Holmes-

Hey 

If i have'nt been online for decades do i then still keep my house and all its inventory? To get robbed i need to be online right? :)

After 3 months of not logging in your house will not belong to you anymore. And you need to be online to get your house robbed.

After 3 months of not logging in your house will not belong to you anymore. And you need to be online to get your house robbed.
Damn lost all my stuff in my house + my house... So there is nothing to do for me right except to by it again?

Thx for reply :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn lost all my stuff in my house + my house... So there is nothing to do for me right except to by it again?

Thx for reply :)
Yea you would have to buy it again, it's a system that prevents all the houses being owned by insctive members 

If you need any more help just ask 

A exception is when you are playing as Police on the server and you are online, your house can still get "Robbed" but they can't rob anything from your crates so don't worry about that. They can only really rob your house when you are online and playing as a civilian on the server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back