What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hostage Situation in Red Zone with GC

Shalloa

After reports from a officer has ben taken hostage it seems that the they only let him go if we deliver a truck full with

crumpets. Coffie and thee.

Also we needed to sing the Pokemon song.

Ofcourse no one know that song untill someone started it :)

Enjoy!

( pause is when i alt tap. Sorry for this i will edit the recording so it dossent has the pause in it. )

( wheb pause starts scrol to 22:26 )

Last edited by a moderator:
lol ill love to see this video!!! but yeah great RP as i herd as i was in the hills not paying much attention :D but yeah nothing wrong with abit of banter :p  

@Caitlin Caitlin you will be mine even tho I got tazed 7 times I ll never let go Ill kidnap you take you to the base and *Censored* and we will have a family and you will be the queen of GC  Give me a chance love you big time Caitlin !!!

@Caitlin Caitlin you will be mine even tho I got tazed 7 times I ll never let go Ill kidnap you take you to the base and *Censored* and we will have a family and you will be the queen of GC  Give me a chance love you big time Caitlin !!!
That's enough internet for today

I believe one of Gc had to start the song for you before you would even think about joining in, shame on you.

When did this happen? There were a few hostage situations Gc had today, I was in the one where we had Alexim and Jordan

Okay fine I don't have the best memory, I got half your name right? Nothing is ever enough for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 to the pokemon song. I would've sang that no problem! ;D

Back