What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hold it you man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I start sorry for the spelling mistakes its 6am and I aint been to sleep.

I want to thank all the people that made my time here great, It will be a long list so skip it if you want;

• @Eddylane (Never forget the time we took out MK-1 LRPS to do an off duty bank)
  • @Silker (Garlic bread head)
  • @N I N E X (One if the calmest guy you will ever know, there will be 10 police surrounding his house he will will sound like hes chilling on the beach sipping a cocktail)
  • @JohnnyMac (Ban this mass RDMer)
  • @Papa Smurff (I dont care what anyone says, the SDAR is a good gun)
  • @blaze1981 (Thanks for making UNMC great and a fun time for everybody, thank you for your hard work)
  • @Drew (One of the 4 staff that are not corrupt thanks for being a nice lad)
  • @Fluqi (wannabe)
  • @SI Coozer (my dawg safe for being a real g)
  • @Ponty (Do I really need to say anything...)
  • @F A D E (Fuck Eling)
  • @nootnoot8 (my g)
  • @Zynn (Thank you for making TBM what it is today, take that how you will :mad:)
  • @TempR (Safe for the late night laughs)
  • @Entropy (The only guy on this server that knows what hes talking about when it comes to RP servers, my g)
  • @ShayChalloner (Always keep doing them drugs my g)
  • @Vladic Ka (my g thanks for the kind words whenever you watch me on stream. And this guy is the worst captain in Blackwake (; )
  • @50 Cent (one of the funnyest guy you will ever know)
  • @YoCo (This guy makes so much money IRL its crazy)
  • @Harrison Hart (my ninja)
  • @Vlad Vodka (Thanks for letting me cheating on my DMU test) 
  • @Mattch (How can I forget my favorite admin) ;)
  • @Stuart (How can I forget my favorite admin) ;)
  • @LN Harry (Begged to be tagged)
If I forgot you allow it. 

Oh and free my g feyzi.

Everyone has there different perceptions of me and thanks fine, i'm still calm with you all. The only person that is a massive "a woman's genitals." (need to change the words since I dont want this post locked or removed). Since I've already said that I might as well say who it is. ADMIN REDACTED is the biggest snake you will ever know. Some dirty guy.

After playing this server for over 3 months now I have to say I've loved it. Being in UNMC, Police and a successful rebel gang is an accomplish for me. My short time in police was very fun same with UNMC. However playing as rebel again has really opened my eyes. I cant be asked talking about "OMG POLICE ALL THEY DO IS WANT TO WIN" my g's I really dont give a fuck about that, I also dont give a fuck that UNMC are OP. I think the way the server is right now is the worst state it has been in for a very long time. Alot of the rules/changes people dont agree on and I dont feel like staff/management/Devs dont take our suggestions/responses seriously. Now the next sentence im going to write will trigger most of the community, I want you to see how many police, and staff reply to this and say "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SERVER ITS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER 2 FULL SERVERS A DAY AND YOU SAY THE SERVER IS DYING???????" Two full servers of Police and hobos that stay in kavala green zone, nothing wrong with it they just dont count as players in my opinion. Ask any rebel that is playing right now, they do not like any of the rebel aspects. Redzone? Who wants to get sniped 1km away trying to gear up. Doggy daves? Well we cant even open the doors and when we do glitch inside we cant even by food/water/pistols???? Simple changes can make so many people happy I dont understand why people dont listen.

I really hope the next rebel update saves this server. We are not asking for much, we are asking for what we HAD. Can we get gang bases back please? Can we get gang logos back please? Can you make it so when we buy our gear we are not losing 600k? We are not asking for rubber bullet guns, we are not asking for new prisons we are asking for simple changes to make our life a bit more fun and less of a pain.

Apart from ADMIN REDACTED this server has one of the best community's. The main reason why im leaving is that I just like playing different games and doing IRL stuff. This post is just a quick "ill see you around sometime" and "why this server is great and why its declining".

Bring back community discussions @Edgar Ville. Not just with UNMC command, Police command and staff. Let the little guys in as well.

Anyway, With all the problems of the server in my opinion this is still the best RP server out there. With the little fixes I talked about through out this topic this server will be even more fun to play. Thanks to the people that made my time great ill see you around sometime my g's.

Lastly I want to thank my day 1 g;

@GDZ (Safe for making my time fun, safe for them late night banter when we both off our heads. Safe for getting me in UNMC, safe for getting me in DMU. Safe for being one of the nicest guys ive ever met and safe for being a real fucking g)

Ill be on here and there as a medic or chilling with TBM but apart from that ill be playing other games like dayz, getting my team back together in CSGO, overwatch and Im going to puke when I say this but... Back to league trying to get my Master rank back :D And IRL shit.

Oh and I found @DSGT Fergus or is it @Patchwork

Hold it you man ✊

EDIT: Alright, so I got 1 week off the forums for mentioning certain man names so I cant reply to you man. People are messaging me on team speak saying "you bring up stuff thats wrong with the server, but you dont say anything about how we have fix them". My g's its not my job to tell the admins and devs what to do. They know a lot more about this shit then I do, Im not going to tell them how to do what they are meant to do. This is a leaving post even if i wanted to create a suggestion post I cant anymore anyway so. Allow it, if people start acting dumb ill just remove that part of the post. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna be mad when your gone bro, had so many fun times with you g. One of the jokest guys on the communit, gotta stay in contact 👀

Gonna be mad when your gone bro, had so many fun times with you g. One of the jokest guys on the communit, gotta stay in contact 
1f440.png
Of course bro. hmu on snapchat

Sad to see you go Bobby, you were a joy to be around. hit me up on league if you're on EUW IGN is Xkan. placed plat 3 this season but barely played. was hovering between d5-d2 last season.

Where my shoutout homie? you can't be leaving Bobby :/

(Completely agree with what you said in your thread btw)

Last edited:
tbh everything said in this post is true, some of the reasons rebel life is dead

in a bit pal

Apart from the indirect attacks at factions/staff team/the community a brialliantly worded and constructed post that has a lot of inspiration for solutions to 'problems' you've noticed we have in this community *crowd applauds* 

On another note, bye

As I read this post I could feel the ever-increasing expectation of a 'Mandem Aneurysm'.

Either way, you've very clearly labeled a number of problems that happen to the rebel side of this server right now, it's downright boring. Don't get me started on how fucking shit playing as a civilian is when you actually want to earn a decent paycheck. Rebels and Civilians alike need more things to do to promote passive role play, and they need to be legal things also.

There are more issues that stem within that game that make it so awkward to play also, which makes it more of a routine than an experience - I've complained multiple times that the growth of the average civilian is Hobo --> Civ --> Rebel License --> Bank Robbery --> HM Treasury / Hostages. Because that's what makes a lot more money, there are no end-game options for legal civilians whatsoever. I put it to the test for someone to find me one that isn't "gather this for 1 hour, travel here and process it for 1 hour, travel here and sell it for 1 hour", and don't tell me bounty hunter is a viable end-game option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back