What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hobo`s In Active Gun Fight

Smithyyy

Banned
We where in a situation where we had armed rebels at drug dealer. With officers down. Meaning guns on the floor as well as lethal`s authorized and hobos picking them up the guns. We cant do a million things at once we cant watch everything and then we have the "wannabe rebels" who we tell to leave or they will be rubbed and they will say "go on then taze me" etc thinking there. Most of the hobo`s Don`t listen and then when we taze them they start to cry saying they shouldn't of been tazed and stuff like that. For example a H.M was getting done and there where hobo`s scouting which fellow officers said "leave the area" one of the officers got sick (i wouldn't blame him) told him to "put his hands up or he will be tazed" he goes behind his car to pull out a mx and is tazed and they were put in a vehicle. The person came up to me and asked for a lift. i said "sorry we have no room left" which we never. He says "really you taze me then put in in a car for 20 mins" (As there was a situation still on). Its just the attitude of civ`s and thinking the cops are in the wrong when they are. I understand that people will say for role play however when we threatened them and they don`t comply is just stupid There should be a seize script so we can get rid of the guns and stop this from happening. Having a seize script would be much more helpful for cops to stop hobo`s picking up guns and proceeding to shot just with them.  This would also create role play as you could say bob`s going to size the items. I have a good feeling a vast majority will feel the same.

Opinion are open

Last edited by a moderator:
What would the seize script do? Just make the gun disappear from the ground? If so, -1

I was the rebel inside the drug dealer and it was highly annoying for me too due to the fact that the hobos kept running in, picking up guns and joining in the gunfight. The reason I died in the end was because a hobo ran in and started spraying at me causing me to lose attention on the door while an officer rushed in. It was highly frustrating for me because all my drug money was lost due to a hobo running in, attempting to kill me. I was holding the dealer very well against the cops untill the hobos heard the shots and start running around, trolling and joining in the gunfight. +1 with your idea, too many RDMers pick up weapons during gunfights in populated towns such as kavala and join in the fight. They are annoying for both parties in a gun fight and a seize script would be good.  It would have to have rules on it though like scrapping a vehicle if it was ever thought to be an idea ingame. I think with seizing weapons it should be a bit like crushing a vehicle. Have a seize level but make it hard to level up so guns cant be removed instantly, If a weapon is in the middle of being siezed it would be good if no one could pick it up because the officer is seizing it, unless that officer is killed during it or stops doing it.

Simple solution, initiate on the hobos give them time to leave the area/stop picking up guns and if they don't then simply kill them.

(2.7) Trolling - The following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense. Running around the police/medics/anyone, throwing yourself in front of vehicles, playing music in any chat or on teamspeak, bombarding the messaging system, buying multiple vehicles to block spawn areas or using them to blow things up, jumping off buildings without RP,spamming the vote admin or vote kick system, talking/playing music in the lobby screen, playing soundboards/voice changers ingame and open TS channels (Punishment is a ban, or permanent ban depending on the severity

In real life, would you run around in a gunfight picking up weapons? No you wouldn't because there isn't an RDM rule in real life, you would end up in a body bag, to me running around picking up guns in an ACTIVE gunfight is trolling, it confuses both sides and results in problems. If your trying to get guns, get them after the gunfight is over.

(3.1) Roleplay Everything - You must stay in character at all times

Running around when bullets are flying over your head picking up guns in not in character. Your simply trying to get gear without paying and if you get shot you will take them into ts and say "rdm". Hobos simply did not value their life, and I know for sure they wouldn't do that in real life.

I would take them into ts for that.

Simple solution, initiate on the hobos give them time to leave the area/stop picking up guns and if they don't then simply kill them.

(2.7) Trolling - The following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense. Running around the police/medics/anyone, throwing yourself in front of vehicles, playing music in any chat or on teamspeak, bombarding the messaging system, buying multiple vehicles to block spawn areas or using them to blow things up, jumping off buildings without RP,spamming the vote admin or vote kick system, talking/playing music in the lobby screen, playing soundboards/voice changers ingame and open TS channels (Punishment is a ban, or permanent ban depending on the severity

In real life, would you run around in a gunfight picking up weapons? No you wouldn't because there isn't an RDM rule in real life, you would end up in a body bag, to me running around picking up guns in an ACTIVE gunfight is trolling, it confuses both sides and results in problems. If your trying to get guns, get them after the gunfight is over.

(3.1) Roleplay Everything - You must stay in character at all times

Running around when bullets are flying over your head picking up guns in not in character. Your simply trying to get gear without paying and if you get shot you will take them into ts and say "rdm". Hobos simply did not value their life, and I know for sure they wouldn't do that in real life.

I would take them into ts for that.
we do initiate on them however they dont listen and some times cry saying why have i been restrained. Exactly those guys where just trolling. On both sides say it was ruining it and @Houston die because of the hobo`s. As they where putting him off. We unfortunately cant take it to TS as we dont have names and there`s so many people If the seize script doesnt get passed throught there should be a rule that your not allowed to pick up guns in a active gun fight. Or maybes you can only pick up a gun 5 minutes after the last shot was shot. For example i killed a armed rebel as a rebel picked it up and starting shooting at me with no initiation. However i never had it on record.

@Houston you had it in controller as there where hobos and none of us were big dicking it xd xd.

we do initiate on them however they dont listen and some times cry saying why have i been restrained. Exactly those guys where just trolling. On both sides say it was ruining it and @Houston die because of the hobo`s. As they where putting him off. We unfortunately cant take it to TS as we dont have names and there`s so many people If the seize script doesnt get passed throught there should be a rule that your not allowed to pick up guns in a active gun fight. Or maybes you can only pick up a gun 5 minutes after the last shot was shot. For example i killed a armed rebel as a rebel picked it up and starting shooting at me with no initiation. However i never had it on record.
Let them whine all the want, they aren't valuing their life by running around in the middle of a gunfight. They know why they are restrained they just want to make a big deal about it.

If a hobo picks up a gun in a gun fight I would just shoot them in the head 😅.

If people complain about being restrained then maybe they won't trol again around a HM or ongoing situation. If they start crying, let them.

Sure if you press M, you can mute a player? if anyone starts moaning, mute them?

Can people honestly just stop bringing people in to liasion for the simplest thing? I'm fed up with people who 'ruleplay' and feels like they have to be in a liasion room after an encounter ingame.

But more on subject, if a person is involved and he's been lurking around the area for a while then just shoot him. 

But -1 for making a weapon just vanish into the air

If a hobo picks up a gun in a gun fight I would just shoot them in the head
1f605.png

If people complain about being restrained then maybe they won't trol again around a HM or ongoing situation. If they start crying, let them.
sometimes you dont see it and then they will shoot you though

Back