What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hm treasurey

kane1234

hey i was wondering if i was to rob the bank what ways of doing it would be suggested to get the maximum ammount of money without to many risks.

Anything you do regarding the treasury carries a risk, and a big one at that - I can tell youth today, for instance, we killed 2 people robbing the treasury who had a tempest each, aswell as rifles and mags/equipment. Overall, it probably cost them each about 400k, give or take. 

While I probably shouldn't suggest this, considering I'm a cop, the best way to get a safe yield from the treasury is through roleplaying a good story with the negotiation, who will hopefully then understand you and give you a deserved amount - remember, planting the bomb will mean lethals are authorised. This way is also better as, if you rob the gold, it is most likely that there will be a setup at the gold buyer too, so it's nigh on impossible that there is a chance of you selling any gold you get. 

THat's just from my experience before being a cop, and if anyone asks, I never said anything ;)

Back