What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hi from Panda in Switzerland

Iceboob

Unlinked
Hey everyone, 

My name is Ryan, i go by the name of Panda in game, im new to this game but very familiar with the Arma series and various mods. I very much enjoy the Role Play aspect of Altis Life, its very cool and is great to have something different to the normal Arma game.

Im originally from London UK, but now living in Zurich Switzerland, the first person I spoke with in game was also from Zurich, so its a pretty small world !!  I look forward to playing with you all and being an active member of the community. 

I also submitted an NHS application, fingers crossed it gets approved.

Thanks to all and hopefuly I'll see you in game! 

:)

Hey Panda, I have seen you around in the teamspeak, enjoy your stay here! :)

Hey everyone,

My name is Ryan, i go by the name of Panda in game, im new to this game but very familiar with the Arma series and various mods. I very much enjoy the Role Play aspect of Altis Life, its very cool and is great to have something different to the normal Arma game.

Im originally from London UK, but now living in Zurich Switzerland, the first person I spoke with in game was also from Zurich, so its a pretty small world !! I look forward to playing with you all and being an active member of the community.

I also submitted an NHS application, fingers crossed it gets approved.

Thanks to all and hopefuly I'll see you in game!

:)
Welcome to the Island! Although us Welsh are increasing in ranks, I suppose you'll have to do for now to prevent the Norwegian take over. What made you migrate, May I ask?

Back