What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hi everyone :3

Hi, yesterday I joined the server for the very first time and I read the rules and started out, I robbed a gas station first time was succesful but second the police showed up and shot me with lethal force because I seemed a bit "Violent" or something like that. SO TODAY I came back on and started legitimitly and I got myself a truck license, a nice hatchback, a truck and oil licensing and everything! So all I have to say is this is probably one of the ONLY proper altis life servers in the world that doesn't have loads of RDM'ing and rule breaking, I even went into kavala and I havn't been killed once, I can just go there and know I'm quite safe compared to the other servers which is full of RDM, however there is a LOT of crime going on in the server so its not too safe but as long as no rules are broken (Which I havn't seen anyone do yet) its fine :3 Its the way altis life is meant to be played! Anyways so thanks for the RP and all the fun stuff, and I continue my journey into altis now! Also I think this is a very good server and I will be staying and it is added to my favourites :3 Thank you :3

Welcome to the great community! I see your enjoying the server so far and I'd like to suggest reading the rules so you don't lose it all: http://www.altislife.co.uk/rules

Hope to see you in-game!

P.S if you need any help contact the mentors we have in the community in the teamspeak channel called "Welcome Centre"

Back