What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Here is what i think need to happend

Ahlbin1983

That i wanted to have say is that i will stop playing on this server becuse i am getting robbed or killed all the time and it is starting to get very ennoying so if you would keep your players and not lose them you have to chance some stuff up becuse the game will die soon becuse people dont want to get robbed or killed all the time.

i liked the server and few or the people but there is to mutch crap stuff going on so i will never come back and i have played on your server a long time just wanted to say that so you know what is going to happend.

That i wanted to have say is that i will stop playing on this server becuse i am getting robbed or killed all the time and it is starting to get very ennoying so if you would keep your players and not lose them you have to chance some stuff up becuse the game will die soon becuse people dont want to get robbed or killed all the time.

i liked the server and few or the people but there is to mutch crap stuff going on so i will never come back and i have played on your server a long time just wanted to say that so you know what is going to happend.
Long time player and you made your account on Saturday?... Getting killed/robbed all the time? Play smarter. Join a gang/group. Play with friends, make friends.

I wouldn't leave the server because I lost my Zamak and peaches to a group of rebels, personally. Maybe you need to up your game as such. 

Join the medics/police and you will get a different experience. You will see more roleplay. I will agree that there is SLIGHTLY too much robbign and killing, however this is a roleplay mode, not a 'life' server.

Some will leave and a lot will stay, to be honest thats like everygame these days.

For example lets look at Rust, depending on the time of day or wherever you go the difficulty of getting started and making a house or getting robbed is different.

In the new framework we will have more areas to go so it might change the experience for new players, In the meantime stay out of busy areas and find a clan or other players to get started.

The-Tense-and-Uptight-One.gif
 me waiting for the suggestion 

Long time player and you made your account on Saturday?... Getting killed/robbed all the time? Play smarter. Join a gang/group. Play with friends, make friends.

I wouldn't leave the server because I lost my Zamak and peaches to a group of rebels, personally. Maybe you need to up your game as such. 

Join the medics/police and you will get a different experience. You will see more roleplay. I will agree that there is SLIGHTLY too much robbign and killing, however this is a roleplay mode, not a 'life' server.
i have tryed to join the medics but i get declined becuse they think i have not put enough text so that is hard to join if i have get declined 3 times

i have tryed to join the medics but i get declined becuse they think i have not put enough text so that is hard to join if i have get declined 3 times
You made 3 appeals, 2 hours after the other, each one you put ONE extra sentance. I suggest, if allowed you apply again, with a nice PARAGRAPH,, not just  literally 2-3 lines.

Adittionally it's not hard to join, people that learnt english to play here applied successfully, people that put a bit more effort get accepted. I do NOT mean to sound rude atall.

Back