What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

HEMTT Box lost due to hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roinx

In-game name: Leonidas

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561197997269402

What was lost: 800k valued in processed cocaine

Value of item/money lost: 800k valued in processed cocaine

Quick description of what happened:

Hi! 

Unfortunately I lack evidence for this, and yes I know by then that this seems like a made up story... 

Anyways, I was driving my HEMTT Box with processed cocaine to Athira, which I believe would've gotten me 800k due to Roly Paper's cheap ass bids. Suddenly I got teleported to Perrys Nightclub in Kavala, and died... I went back to around the airfield where I got teleported from, but the beloved truck of mine couldn't be found. I guess someone took it or the hacker did something, well I don't know...

Sorry if I couldn't provide the evidence needed, and I understand if you can't give in to this request, though I would really appreciate it for the loss of my time.

Best regards

in-game name: Leonidas

Last edited by a moderator:
use the template or you will get no comp also you wont get comped from the drugs as it is uncertain weather you would have actually got to the dealer and sold them

use the template or you will get no comp also you wont get comped from the drugs as it is uncertain weather you would have actually got to the dealer and sold them
If that is how we roll then I can't wait for the next hacker to interfere with my gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Neo for cleaning it up.

Please check your garage at your earliest convenience to see if the truck is there,

If it is not then I shall credit you the loss of the truck.

As to the cost of the lost drugs I have no real way of being sure you would have sold them with incident or being intercepted by her majesty's police force.

Feel free to contact me on teamspeak or in game anytime and I shall credit you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back