What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hemmet Full of gear lost - (Refused - Notices were sent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orc

In-game name: Orc

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198098723255

What was lost: Hemmet box of weapons/clothes and my precious one and a half hours of time.

What happend?: Me and Gourvo had come home from a nice day shopping at blackmarket and all of a sudden an unscheduled restart (8:24pm) happened which caused me to loose my hemmet and gear and Gourvo to loose his hemmet full of gear.

Value of item/money lost: 3.5m (Many clothes, guns,silencers e.t.c.)

http://gyazo.com/0a1fd21faecad3b0dcc98d1b12c4f455

Last edited by a moderator:
You may want proof about the gear...

Not a lot of people spend 3 mil in one go.

Plus your a donator, why were you there?

Although I can confirm I seen a hemtt box there on my map while I was flying to Blackmarket (you were at weapon blaclmarket right?)

You may want proof about the gear...

Not a lot of people spend 3 mil in one go.

Plus your a donator, why were you there?

Although I can confirm I seen a hemtt box there on my map while I was flying to Blackmarket (you were at weapon blaclmarket right?)
Indeed, I bought a lot.
I don't have any screenshots of the gear but Gourvo and Runningsheep can confirm what I had. Me and Gourvo were following eachother, each in Hemmts with the same amount of gear as I was filling my house and so was he. (Moving items from one house to another) (As well as buying things along the way).

You can only buy guns, ammo and vehicles at the VIP club but at the BlackMarket you can buy vests, clothes e.t.c. Which I filled my truck with. So did Gourvo.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I don't get is when I saw my map you were at weapon blackmarket in hemtts... how did you get them there!?

What I don't get is when I saw my map you were at weapon blackmarket in hemtts... how did you get them there!?
Haha, I'm not sure what's up with your map but we certainly didn't get Hemmts over there. We'd need a ferry.

Am I missing something here? 1+1/2 hours of your time? the server restarts at 8pm......It reset at 8:24pm......that's 24 minutes?

There was notices put out on chat from server admin (ciaran) yesterday then the server was restarted, the server was then not restarted until 9am this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back