What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

HELPFUL CHANNELS

Pest

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter
Simple suggestion:

#1 Add a Rules channel inside the discord itself, a lot of newer players don't really understand how forums work tbh I didn't really look at the forums my first month in the server so I think having the rules in the discord could be useful (Server and Community)

#2 Q&Q Channel, Or a "Facts" Channel where the most common questions have answers for newer players! You see it all the time where the same questions are being answered over and over again and I think this channel will help with people who either play really late or are just in a different time zone so they don't have to wait for an answer cause it would be in this channel and also generally speaking will be helpful for newer players incase they are unsure of something but its a common question just hop on over to that channel and BOOM! question answered!

All I can think of right now but feel free to drop any other channels that might have good use below! Cheers.

I feel like a lot of stuff could be avoided if when someone asks a question in Help on Discord they're not bombarded with "Find out in RP" answers. A lot of stuff I agree with Find out in RP, but a lot could be solved for the person by giving them the wiki or just giving them a very basic description of how to do something. Such as when someone says how do I buy a car, just saying you'll have to go to a dealership that's open and find a player who works there, would do wonders.

I don't dislike your suggestion, but the Help channel is a good resource that's unfortunately filled with bad answers (Find out in RP when it's unnecessary).

I think he means a channel that is not for chatting but a permanent post of information. However I know that we already struggle with available channels, but I'm not sure how those would work in terms of available "slots"
I feel like a lot of stuff could be avoided if when someone asks a question in Help on Discord they're not bombarded with "Find out in RP" answers. A lot of stuff I agree with Find out in RP, but a lot could be solved for the person by giving them the wiki or just giving them a very basic description of how to do something. Such as when someone says how do I buy a car, just saying you'll have to go to a dealership that's open and find a player who works there, would do wonders.

I don't dislike your suggestion, but the Help channel is a good resource that's unfortunately filled with bad answers (Find out in RP when it's unnecessary).

I think he means a channel that is not for chatting but a permanent post of information. However I know that we already struggle with available channels, but I'm not sure how those would work in terms of available "slots"
Yes should have made that more clear, Pre answered questions in a channel of the most common questions, also didn't know there was a limit to discord channels

tbf, believe it's 50 channels per "section"/"tree" on discord, don't believe there's a overall limit

Back