What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Help: Banned for no reason (Denied - No Response)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounty-Hunter

ID: 76561198023310439.

Hello.

I blocked / banned from the server.
And can not see what I did wrong.
I've played on the server 3-4 days maximum.

After I had a break, I'm banned from the server.
Will you not help me?

I can not play?

Hello

I have read the rules.
As one sent on the forum I should read.
I understand the rules :)

ID: 76561198023310439.
Andy Gold Hunter

Last edited by a moderator:
I can without label remember.
Was just come into the boat, he runs around saying came out otherwise he shoots.
Then he shot within 10 seconds.
And it's not role play.
I was sur sign of the page.
had worked long to dive for gold.
So this is done.
It is the story.

Stop spamming the thread, will only make it take longer. And FYI your story doesn't make sense, I can obviously see that English is not your first language but try your best to write a good explanation, and you weren't banned for no reason, even if it were by mistake (Which it were not) the explanation would be "wrong guy" Now do this: Edit your forum post to "you're sorry, you've read the rules and won't do it again" Remember to read the rules then qoute the rule you've broken and then you might get a new chance, if you keep acting like this you might have no chance at all to get back on here if you really want to.

I can without label remember.

Was just come into the boat, he runs around saying came out otherwise he shoots.

Then he shot within 10 seconds.

And it's not role play.

I was sur sign of the page.

had worked long to dive for gold.

So this is done.

It is the story.
You were given over a minute to comply, you sat there in your boat saying "No" in direct chat, after driving off you were shot and then logged out while pending revive.

Rule 1: Cheating, exploiting, hacking

1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.

If you wish to appeal your ban you should probably look at this thread : and edit your post with your GUID and reassure the admins that you have read and understand the rules.

What should I do? to play?
Finding a more serious server?
For it does not work like when you get ban for such disposable shit here.
What is that once bullshit to say that went over 1 min.
And never said no to anything, then drop it.
Now I'm not a beginner in role play.
I'm logging off when I was shot at before I had time to say anything.
Therefore.

Stop spamming the thread, will only make it take longer. And FYI your story doesn't make sense, I can obviously see that English is not your first language but try your best to write a good explanation, and you weren't banned for no reason, even if it were by mistake (Which it were not) the explanation would be "wrong guy" Now do this: Edit your forum post to "you're sorry, you've read the rules and won't do it again" Remember to read the rules then qoute the rule you've broken and then you might get a new chance, if you keep acting like this you might have no chance at all to get back on here if you really want to.
Thank you.

But it is about little else it here.

If you get banned on this background, I say thank you.

It is not the role play to neck one before you have a chance to do something.

Was or begun to equal this server, as I know many there.

Then something happens here.

What should I do? to play?

Finding a more serious server?

For it does not work like when you get ban for such disposable shit here.

What is that once bullshit to say that went over 1 min.

And never said no to anything, then drop it.

Now I'm not a beginner in role play.

I'm logging off when I was shot at before I had time to say anything.

Therefore.
I wish I saved the Shadowplay from this but sadly I didn't.

As for saying "disposable shit" If you had £400000 worth of gear on you here which I am guessing you didn't because you were in diving attire logging out when you did would have prevented you from losing your gear meaning you're exploiting, where I'm from exploiting isn't "disposable shit" 

Now I'm just trying to help you here if you stop spamming the forum and edit your first post apologizing for not reading and understanding the rules before you started to play here and read them like I said in my last post will probably get you unbanned.

I wish I saved the Shadowplay from this but sadly I didn't.

As for saying "disposable shit" If you had £400000 worth of gear on you here which I am guessing you didn't because you were in diving attire logging out when you did would have prevented you from losing your gear meaning you're exploiting, where I'm from exploiting isn't "disposable shit" 

Now I'm just trying to help you here if you stop spamming the forum and edit your first post apologizing for not reading and understanding the rules before you started to play here and read them like I said in my last post will probably get you unbanned.
Now I had indeed that I get about 100k before I died.

Many money since I'm new to the server, and only doing legal work.

Had dived long south on the map.

came back so this happened.

I would even role play, but it fell just strong enough to be able to do anything.

Looking at the link.

It's just not fear, I thought.

Well, all must surely be good friends because a misunderstanding.

Hope this does not happen again.

Them bumps and that language. You know this is an English speaking server right?

Gonna look at this in a few days as its giving me a headache.

Them bumps and that language. You know this is an English speaking server right?

Gonna look at this in a few days as its giving me a headache.

Yes I know it's an english server yes :)
I talk even english it is not a problem.

More of writing it is not so good. :)

No response, closing appeal

If you return link this thread in a new appeal and provide the required information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back