What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hello ladies, I'm Chirven

Chirven

Hey guys, my name is Chirven. I used to play on this server near it's launch but got banned because my ignorant self decided to combat log. I was new and inexperienced, but In my year of playing on other communities I have adapted and understood the level of seriousness required for this gamemode. Hopefully you can all understand that a lot of people make mistakes when they're new, but no more for me!

On to a more positive light, I am very experienced in roleplaying, as I have RPed on WoW in one of the most respected guilds on the server and I have been playing Dungeons and Dragons 4e and 5e with a group for over two years now. I was also in a LCPDFR group that ran multiple police RP sessions. I was very active on the other community I played on and will be on this one too. I also plan to create a gang if enough of my old friends are willing to come here and play with you guys. Hopefully I can engage in some fun roleplay with you all soon!

- Chirven

Welcome back mate!

Hope that we see you on the good side of the rules this time around and hope to see a new member of the community grow from rubble.

Remember to read the rules witch are located here. This way you don't get banned again!

And have fun mate. :D

-JSmith

Last edited by a moderator:
Back