What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Heli service point

vision951

countless times now i'ev lost helicopters because of the stupid hanger that over hangs the landingpad for the service point, can it please be removed or relocate the service point itself?

Hello vision, and welcome to the community.

Concerning your question, it can be open for discussions but no promises can be made. 

If you have any other issues,ideas,or suggestions feel free to voice them.

Contact me or any other Aluk Staff member for asisstance, and thanks for playing here.

INFO

countless times now i'ev lost helicopters because of the stupid hanger that over hangs the landingpad for the service point, can it please be removed or relocate the service point itself?
I know what you mean mate, You cannot repair / service a Huron or Mohawk at that point as they are too large and the rotors always hit the hanger roof.

It is my understanding that Wilco is working on a number of Helicopter Repair / Service points which will be placed all over the map, so hopefully the existing one will be fixed / moved to accommodate larger choppers. Unfortunately there is no date on when this change will be implemented, could be tomorrow, could be 3 months time.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened shortly after the Eden update though ;)

Hello vision, and welcome to the community.
1f44b.png

Concerning your question, it can be open for discussions but no promises can be made. 

If you have any other issues,ideas,or suggestions feel free to voice them.

Contact me or any other Aluk Staff member for asisstance, and thanks for playing here.

1f44b.png
INFO
Welcome to the community? He's been here longer than you mate... heh

Back