What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Heli refeuling

Vilkis

hi, i recently bought myself a heli but i was faced with the problem of refueling, i landed withing the airports refuel and service landing zone and was unable to use the refueling option, so i used the service option which worked and refueled the heli,  i later flew over and landed in the kavala landing zone and tried to use the pump there and although it have an option to refuel when i pressed enter to use it nothing happened, so my question being is there a specific way that u have to do things to be able to refuel?

At the airport you use service option. At normal gasstations you need someone on the ground to fill it up (throwing the hose up to the top where you would be landed =p)

I haven't been able to play for a while, and have no idea about the kavala landing zone, but the fuel pump at the airport has never worked for some reason. The most common way to refuel is to land on top (if you have a friend who get out on the ground) or below (if you are MLG) a regular fuel station.

so to do the average refuel u need 2 a passanger okay, but what about the refuel pumps at the kavala airport/landing pads how do u use those or to u have to refuel from the air too?

so to do the average refuel u need 2 a passanger okay, but what about the refuel pumps at the kavala airport/landing pads how do u use those or to u have to refuel from the air too?

The fuel pumps don't work for some reason, you gotta use the "service heli"

darn, i also tried using a fuel can but thoses dont work on helis, any idea when that problem might be sorted? might put a suggestion msg in about being able to refuel w fuel cans

darn, i also tried using a fuel can but thoses dont work on helis, any idea when that problem might be sorted? might put a suggestion msg in about being able to refuel w fuel cans

nvm u can refuel with fuel cans my bad

Back