What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Harwood - Unban Appeal (Actioned by TBJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harwood

Your In-game name: Harwood

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198121994289

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 

0692c420d14d38bde0fb707031dfc8db

Date & Time you was banned: 17/12/14 10:24AM

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

Kris from the forums wrote "I've approved this on the basis that there was no role play from the other side and the reported person has not come here to clear his name of any acts by suggesting he was a member/friend/associate of the person being robbed."

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I made an on the spot decision to shoot the robbers.. however on reflection it was clear this wasn't the best cause of action. I didn't have tags to identify me with my group nor did I give the robbers sufficent warning before shooting. We had just joined the server too. However after over a year playing Arma Life I decided to take a break.. now I'm back and there is only one server I want to play Altis on! :) I understand why the robbers wanted me perm banned and to be honest, this is one of the reasons I want to play here. The lack of discipline on other servers make them almost unplayable.

More information on my ban can be found here:-

If you need me to come on Teamspeak just give me a date and time.

Cheers.

0692c420d14d38bde0fb707031dfc8db - unbanned both servers - relog after 4pm restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back