What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Harla - Unban Request (Unbanned 17/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harla

Name: Harla

Reason For Ban: RDM/VDM

What Happened: I was in a group with a few friends at the time and serving time in jail. Then Birdyy said he had been RDMed .. So once i was freed from jail i took a stroll over to Athira central to check out what was going on, at that time a friend was trying to get into a zamak while the others were trying to keep there attention.. 

So anyway i figure these guys are just looking for excuses to kill people as they just killed a friend for no reason, i state that "If i had a gun i would shoot you both in the swad" Confident that i was recording and that there was no reason i would be shot.. Afterall they had just killed a friend of mine.  *Executed*.

I run back a second time, Ive just been RDMed so i went back and typed to the guy why did you just RDM.

Then the trolling begins from the friends of mine, which might i add was wrong. But they saw it as "well these guys arnt following the rules so lets piss them off" Yeah i know 2 wrongs dont make a right, which is why im appealing for myself to be unbanned, not for anyone else.

The guy then asks me to back off, which i do, i havent said anything to these guys. Yes NLR was broke but i was told that if ive been RDMed i can return? Which i truley belive i was.

So anyway yeah i back off as asked then im told i was warned, WHILST STILL BACKING OFF and shot.

They provided no proof or evidence, i just got instant banned. Understood that the people i was grouped with were just init for a ban and yes i should have left the group but tbh i couldnt see any rules i was breaking. Id been RDMed constantly. 

Lots of accusation and no proof yet i was still banned. No one has a video of me RDMing VDMing Breaking RP. Because it never happened.

My evidence below of James and "Dane" 

Post of accusation + Ban

These guys were looking for excuses to kill from the beginning!

All i can do is apologize for what happened. I should have left the group and the area.

Even tho i feel these guys have broken the rules i apologies to them.

Also regarding another video on the same post which i was shown in was a completely different event and was sorted after speaking to Indiago and apologizing as i was unclear that was unable to take a PCSO hostage. I read the rules again and took it into consideration. So i cant see what that has to do with this topic AND its already been resolved so its unfair to put that on me aswell. It wasnt RDM VDM Breaking RP at all. Video even proved that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok let's get things straight : I spoke to Indago and he said you apoligized (wihich gives you credit) however when you spoke to me you acknowlege no rule breaking whatsoever which is pretty straitgh-forward in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oxBcBe2YfM and intestad you kept accusing him of not valuing his life...I see you apoligiezed to him for that but what about the rdm and vdm (if you think it was not you might wanna either rewatch the video or rethink your definiton of both)

Its abit shit that youve brang this up now Gioele as i thought this was resolved and i have deleted my footage of the event. the VDM at the end was a mistake, we were getting shot at from different angles and i veered to the right it happens. I said to danny on skype "Damn i VDMed by accident"  .. RDM? No, i told the officer (Indago) to raise his hands , i comment "This is a drive by shooting raise your hands" .. Didnt make much sence panicked a little was meant to say hostage taking, but i think he would get the picture by the fact im saying "Put your hands up" gave him alot of chances and he tried to run so he got shot... The shots from the truck were only to get a good police chase going so we could try and corner a cop off as a hostage for our next mission (Planned a hostage taking RP scene)

So yeah i acknowledged after rereading the rules i had broken.

7G) CSO's and PCSO are not to be taken as hostages.

Please understand that the server is strict (Thats not a bad thing) With alot of rules for a new player to take in straight away and mistakes will be made.

I jumped straight onto ts after realizing and apologized to Indago.

He also explained that i am not aloud to shoot from the back of a landrover ... (I cant find this on the rules page please point this out to me?)

Reason i accused Indago of not valuing his life was because when 2 guys are stood there with guns pointed at you telling you to put your hands up,you would. However that is irrelevant as i was breaking rule 7G.

Not sure what your problem with me is Gioele but you seem to be out to get me for 1 reason or another because Indago told you to leave this as i had apologized and mutually solved this.

Unbans are lowest priority you have to wait and take a time out period for been banned in the first place you seen how much stuff admins have to do?

Yeah but i just took a look and my post was the only one unanswered by an admin.

Hold out fella. I am doing these from work. The only way for me to do this fairly is to look at your video that you posted and I will do it when I go home at lunch.

You were trolling with your friends and tbh you were lucky the didn't shoot you sooner. They never broke RP so you did break NLR and you got attached to the group of idiots you were rolling with. I suggest you pick your friends more wisely next time.

Post here that you have read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken for a last chance. We will also need you GUID.

Understood.

GUID:
4d75193a27ccc99fa799c3bacbe5609d

I have read the rules again. 

6A) A new life starts, when
  • Your character has been killed by a cop
  • Your character has died in a RP situation.
  • Your character has been involved in an accident#
6D) You are not allowed to return within 1000m of where you was killed within 15 minutes after you have been killed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back