What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Happy Halloween!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Legendary Donator
halloween.jpg

We are the first Altis Life server to have Halloween content!!! and its exclusively made for AltisLife.co.uk you wont find these anywhere else right now!!

Spooky Spooky goings on in the land of AltisLife.co.uk, the clothing store has had all there clothes nicked and replaced with Halloween clothes....Because the goverment of Altis don't want the people of AltisLife to go naked all Halloween clothing is free this weekend!!!

Enjoy!... Also you can think of a more colorful better design then share below and if its good we will put it in!, We hope you enjoy role playing trick or treating tonight and over the weekend on the server.

Stay safe and have a good halloween/friday and weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I will spawn at my house and I will get people knocking on my door for trick or treating :) its gonna be great

I didn't see this post this morning and have been pulling people over wearing the orange one all morning... 

Happy Halloween Altis friends! 

GIF-cat-costume-fail-fall-funny-Halloween-GIF.gif

I'm all dressed up in my costume and waiting for those trick or treaters to start knocking...

article-2228814-15CF1357000005DC-415_634x812.jpg

I want people role playing this weekend according to the Halloween season! Trick or treat everyone!

Jumping on the bandwagon 
That has just amused the shit out of myself and FFGuy. Never seen it before. I thought I'd seen everything on the internet: I was wrong. 

INCREDIBLE find.

You win the internetz today, Edgar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back