What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Half a year of Altis Life | The diaries of Voltz

Voltz

The Butler
vDmeFU0.jpg

Good evening all,

My name is Voltz and I am currently at the time of writing an Senior Police Constable in the Altis Police Force. It has come to my designated over half a year of playing and half a year of being on the forums. So I decided is be best to show you how much I have changed throughout my time being here on Altis and how I met all you beautiful people. 

Now when I came to Altis I didn't read any rules, my name was "HydroVoltz" in case anyone from back then didn't know, I didn't know what the forums was and I didn't know how to play. I started off by buying an SUV and doing delivery missions, however every time I tried my car blew up (Arma IEDs). This got me really pissed, so I rage quit and decided it be best to take a break. 2 weeks later I decided to come back on and decided the best thing to do was oil for me. So I saved up for a license and a pickaxes and went off mining. I did a few of these and a few were successful however it didn't really work too well for me in terms of money and time. I asked for a few ways how I could make quick money and people suggested cocaine, so I did lots of oil til I had enough for a cocaine license and started to fill up my off road with cocaine. I did these runs for a week until I found someone called "Shadow", I think he was called that, anyway he was doing a taxi service and I asked him if he could ferry me around so I can do drugs, sure enough he let me and by the end of the day I had make 450k, now for me that was a lot of money back then. I felt like the most rich person ever... It had only taken a month. I went on to by a helicopter and for the next few days did cocaine. During this time I made a million and didn't know what to do with it, so I bought a hemmt box and did coke in that for a week, only making two successful trips ending that week with £1.5 million. I was so happy with myself I decided to join the cops, this was the first day I joined the forums. Now I didn't know what to do so I thought it be best to sign up. While I waited for it to be accepted I did a few helicopter runs to make a bit of cash. 3 days later I was accepted and this was the first day I took step in team speak. I went down to the waiting to be accepted channel and waited for 6 hours playing with someone I have forgotten the name of. He showed me how to get a weapon. Now back then I was obsessed with this certain type of clothing and every time I died I wore these again and again. I ended up getting so pissed with people killing me I bought a pistol and me and this guy went to rob the bank with a .45 and a started pistol... I didn't go well. This was the first time I was in prison.  I ended there for that day and the next day really opened my mind, it was the day I got fixed into the community...

I logged on and was playing and back then a group called "Knights of Altis" was at the top. I wanted to play with them for the day to see how they rolled, I went into their team speak and we chatted and played, I spent 500k of my 2 million on a rebel licence and rebel gear and on that day we robbed £5 millions worth of items. I got my fair share of 2.5 million. Later of the leader (probably one of my best friends) Slacky asked if I would like to join, I had an interview and I got in. From then on we all rolled together and I met a good friend Iron Man who I think has left, anyway, we were playing casually and ended up robbing a random hobo... he was no hobo. He was a hacker with around £2.532 billion pounds on him. Immediately we notified the admins and disposed of the money (I didn't want to but I was a hobo back then...). During playing two people came in to the room and I had never spoken to them before, Cool and SitDoWn. We played and soon enough they became the best people I had ever met on the server. However those days were limited, for KoA was getting a bad reputation and Slacky thought that it should be shut down. A few people were kicked out and and "The Wet Crew", which I still have the logo for, was formed. This didn't last and we all disbanded into different ways. Over the next few days I didn't know what to join, so what do you do if you can't decide... join the cops!

I had my interview and got to training where back then there was 5 modules to do and you chose which constabulary to be in when you were a CSO. I chose RPU which was meant to be changed to PAT, Zippey who back then was known as SPC Zippey, did my training and I got in, Commando was still messing around in the helcat and the lights... In the first day I didn't know what to do so I patrolled Kavala with random cops like PC Neo (yeah I know, PC Neo) and others which I have forgotten. I was then shouted at by Zippey for not being with PAT, he moved me into their channel with Robert and Gill and said "Here is your new home. Enjoy!" and then left. Robert and Gill were both like, "Ok CSO go patrol with Dumbles or whoever." So I went off and patrolled, sure enough by the end of the second day Mitchell did my training and I was a PCSO. This is when I changed my name to Voltz because my namse PCSO Hydrovoltz [PAT] was too long. So by the begining of July I was a PCSO. I patrolled, got into a gun boat and sniped out a littlebird with the mini gun, got into loads of high speed chases and had shit tones of fun, the next week I was promoted to PC. For the next 2 months I served as a PC for PAT. In the last week I left for Turkey and came back and 4.0 was out. They changed PAT to RPU and told us a lot of restrictions. During this time most people in PAT (refuse to call it RPU) decided it best to leave.

The group of us that left was me, Dreamz, Snake, Chris, Zordax, TheJudgeDredd and a few others left and formed PAR, Proactive Rebels. Zippy even quit and joined us! We did alot of shit and then I met Cautioner, who I still wished I could play more with. We made havoc. Slowely Snake and Chris didn't come on and by that time they left the server, so it was only me, Dreamz, Zordax, JudgeDredd and Cautioner. I ended up starting to play with the members of CnC, Marko, Stickz and Puppy (who all became best fwends 4evar!). Later on I found alot of rebels from loads of different clans starting to play together. We started winning all the firefights and being the majority, so we created a new gang consisting of a lot of members. I over time took charge and Blacklisted Rebels was formed. The list I still remember was me, Puppy, Porkchop, Stickz, Kris, Marko, Eddylane, Bear Jew (who was a cop and a rebel because it was allowed), Dreamz, Noncense and a few others who I probably forgot (brain freeze). We were all working well and then the event came up, capture the general and you get a gang base and a £1 million prize. Dante or Phantom immediately messaged me saying if we could talk. He at the time was the leader of the gang "Altis Militia". We talked and decided to do the event together and both get bases. We did the event and lost (even though I killed 3 .50cals with a sapphire, op). Later on we played a lot and ended up creating Legends Alliance which ended up into one big gang. Now during this time we were the biggest on game with our good allies LoA which were on the game. We played alot and well stuff got real and we shut it down and created the Diablous Custos Cartelos. We did eveything, during this time Michinky finally got to use his Mexican accent he was saving and all our RP improved. Then it came... we all started to go different ways. I decided to give up the rebel life and became a law abiding citizen and created Voltage Industries LTD (Which is still here).

After speculation about joining the cops I did it, spoke to Maratek who said sternly... "You will not quit the force or I will beat you, and if you are filling up your house with weapons I will wipe everything"... So i'm not going to quit :) . I spent the first week of being a PCSO and CSO sailing, as I had a trip and spent the next 7 days being a PC and being in Amsterdam... what fun. When I got back yesterday I found out one of my best mates Puppy join the force. And now I am an SPC and working on Paros.

Sorry for it being so long! Just my lifetime here on the server for half a year, anyway thank you admins for everything you have done on this amazing game!

But I want to thank a few people before I go! Some people who really settle me in:

• Slacky - Left
  • Cool - Left
  • SitDown - Left
  • Puppy
  • Marko (Polo)
  • Stickz
  • Nonosence
  • Dante - Banned
  • Zippey
  • Dreamz - left, I think
  • Snake - Left
  • Chris - Left
  • Cautioner
  • CI Robert
  • DI Grumpy
  • Michinky
  • Fuel (Recently)
  • Bear Jew
  • Banana
  • Killer Quack
  • Dumbles
I'm sure I have forgotten some, but anyway thank you admins! Thank you everyone. Remember you are the reason that I have stayed, remember it more of a good thing than a curse.

Voltz

The Electrictian

Last edited by a moderator:
What if I told you one of LoA still is here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Standing here at my work reading this, and a teardrop felt down, oh god this is a bit touching :)

Nice effort Voltz !

You are always very active on the forums and ingame

Dont think we did meet much ingame but guess that will change now since you are a cop again

vDmeFU0.jpg

Good evening all,

My name is Voltz and I am currently at the time of writing an Senior Police Constable in the Altis Police Force. It has come to my designated over half a year of playing and half a year of being on the forums. So I decided is be best to show you how much I have changed throughout my time being here on Altis and how I met all you beautiful people. 

Now when I came to Altis I didn't read any rules, my name was "HydroVoltz" in case anyone from back then didn't know, I didn't know what the forums was and I didn't know how to play. I started off by buying an SUV and doing delivery missions, however every time I tried my car blew up (Arma IEDs). This got me really pissed, so I rage quit and decided it be best to take a break. 2 weeks later I decided to come back on and decided the best thing to do was oil for me. So I saved up for a license and a pickaxes and went off mining. I did a few of these and a few were successful however it didn't really work too well for me in terms of money and time. I asked for a few ways how I could make quick money and people suggested cocaine, so I did lots of oil til I had enough for a cocaine license and started to fill up my off road with cocaine. I did these runs for a week until I found someone called "Shadow", I think he was called that, anyway he was doing a taxi service and I asked him if he could ferry me around so I can do drugs, sure enough he let me and by the end of the day I had make 450k, now for me that was a lot of money back then. I felt like the most rich person ever... It had only taken a month. I went on to by a helicopter and for the next few days did cocaine. During this time I made a million and didn't know what to do with it, so I bought a hemmt box and did coke in that for a week, only making two successful trips ending that week with £1.5 million. I was so happy with myself I decided to join the cops, this was the first day I joined the forums. Now I didn't know what to do so I thought it be best to sign up. While I waited for it to be accepted I did a few helicopter runs to make a bit of cash. 3 days later I was accepted and this was the first day I took step in team speak. I went down to the waiting to be accepted channel and waited for 6 hours playing with someone I have forgotten the name of. He showed me how to get a weapon. Now back then I was obsessed with this certain type of clothing and every time I died I wore these again and again. I ended up getting so pissed with people killing me I bought a pistol and me and this guy went to rob the bank with a .45 and a started pistol... I didn't go well. This was the first time I was in prison.  I ended there for that day and the next day really opened my mind, it was the day I got fixed into the community...

I logged on and was playing and back then a group called "Knights of Altis" was at the top. I wanted to play with them for the day to see how they rolled, I went into their team speak and we chatted and played, I spent 500k of my 2 million on a rebel licence and rebel gear and on that day we robbed £5 millions worth of items. I got my fair share of 2.5 million. Later of the leader (probably one of my best friends) Slacky asked if I would like to join, I had an interview and I got in. From then on we all rolled together and I met a good friend Iron Man who I think has left, anyway, we were playing casually and ended up robbing a random hobo... he was no hobo. He was a hacker with around £2.532 billion pounds on him. Immediately we notified the admins and disposed of the money (I didn't want to but I was a hobo back then...). During playing two people came in to the room and I had never spoken to them before, Cool and SitDoWn. We played and soon enough they became the best people I had ever met on the server. However those days were limited, for KoA was getting a bad reputation and Slacky thought that it should be shut down. A few people were kicked out and and "The Wet Crew", which I still have the logo for, was formed. This didn't last and we all disbanded into different ways. Over the next few days I didn't know what to join, so what do you do if you can't decide... join the cops!

I had my interview and got to training where back then there was 5 modules to do and you chose which constabulary to be in when you were a CSO. I chose RPU which was meant to be changed to PAT, Zippey who back then was known as SPC Zippey, did my training and I got in, Commando was still messing around in the helcat and the lights... In the first day I didn't know what to do so I patrolled Kavala with random cops like PC Neo (yeah I know, PC Neo) and others which I have forgotten. I was then shouted at by Zippey for not being with PAT, he moved me into their channel with Robert and Gill and said "Here is your new home. Enjoy!" and then left. Robert and Gill were both like, "Ok CSO go patrol with Dumbles or whoever." So I went off and patrolled, sure enough by the end of the second day Mitchell did my training and I was a PCSO. This is when I changed my name to Voltz because my namse PCSO Hydrovoltz [PAT] was too long. So by the begining of July I was a PCSO. I patrolled, got into a gun boat and sniped out a littlebird with the mini gun, got into loads of high speed chases and had shit tones of fun, the next week I was promoted to PC. For the next 2 months I served as a PC for PAT. In the last week I left for Turkey and came back and 4.0 was out. They changed PAT to RPU and told us a lot of restrictions. During this time most people in PAT (refuse to call it RPU) decided it best to leave.

The group of us that left was me, Dreamz, Snake, Chris, Zordax, TheJudgeDredd and a few others left and formed PAR, Proactive Rebels. Zippy even quit and joined us! We did alot of shit and then I met Cautioner, who I still wished I could play more with. We made havoc. Slowely Snake and Chris didn't come on and by that time they left the server, so it was only me, Dreamz, Zordax, JudgeDredd and Cautioner. I ended up starting to play with the members of CnC, Marko, Stickz and Puppy (who all became best fwends 4evar!). Later on I found alot of rebels from loads of different clans starting to play together. We started winning all the firefights and being the majority, so we created a new gang consisting of a lot of members. I over time took charge and Blacklisted Rebels was formed. The list I still remember was me, Puppy, Porkchop, Stickz, Kris, Marko, Eddylane, Bear Jew (who was a cop and a rebel because it was allowed), Dreamz, Noncense and a few others who I probably forgot (brain freeze). We were all working well and then the event came up, capture the general and you get a gang base and a £1 million prize. Dante or Phantom immediately messaged me saying if we could talk. He at the time was the leader of the gang "Altis Militia". We talked and decided to do the event together and both get bases. We did the event and lost (even though I killed 3 .50cals with a sapphire, op). Later on we played a lot and ended up creating Legends Alliance which ended up into one big gang. Now during this time we were the biggest on game with our good allies LoA which were on the game. We played alot and well stuff got real and we shut it down and created the Diablous Custos Cartelos. We did eveything, during this time Michinky finally got to use his Mexican accent he was saving and all our RP improved. Then it came... we all started to go different ways. I decided to give up the rebel life and became a law abiding citizen and created Voltage Industries LTD (Which is still here).

After speculation about joining the cops I did it, spoke to Maratek who said sternly... "You will not quit the force or I will beat you, and if you are filling up your house with weapons I will wipe everything"... So i'm not going to quit :) . I spent the first week of being a PCSO and CSO sailing, as I had a trip and spent the next 7 days being a PC and being in Amsterdam... what fun. When I got back yesterday I found out one of my best mates Puppy join the force. And now I am an SPC and working on Paros.

Sorry for it being so long! Just my lifetime here on the server for half a year, anyway thank you admins for everything you have done on this amazing game!

But I want to thank a few people before I go! Some people who really settle me in:

• Slacky - Left
  • Cool - Left
  • SitDown - Left
  • Puppy
  • Marko (Polo)
  • Stickz
  • Nonosence
  • Dante - Banned
  • Zippey
  • Dreamz - left, I think
  • Snake - Left
  • Chris - Left
  • Cautioner
  • CI Robert
  • DI Grumpy
  • Michinky
  • Fuel (Recently)
  • Bear Jew
  • Banana
  • Killer Quack
  • Dumbles
I'm sure I have forgotten some, but anyway thank you admins! Thank you everyone. Remember you are the reason that I have stayed, remember it more of a good thing than a curse.

Voltz

The Electrictian
Longest post ive seen :)

Having met you recently in game, i can say that you are a great Role player and genuinely nice guy!

Yup no thanks to me though, figures.

But seriously volts is a good guy always has been always will be, people come and go but I can always count on Voltz to help me when needed.

Happy half birthday on the server.

Back