What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Haha bad banditos

The initiation is horrible. I think you and your friend need to have a read of the server rules again.............

Yes I know and that's the reason why we run :D but how many times we have been initiated like that? and then shot in head??? at least we didn't kill him for no reason or because he did not respond to us!

and also that was the first time we tried to rob someone!

Yes I know and that's the reason why we run :D but how many times we have been initiated like that? and then shot in head??? at least we didn't kill him for no reason or because he did not respond to us!

and also that was the first time we tried to rob someone!
I honestly wouldn't be proud of what you are doing. I would be careful about how you rob someone, and maybe you shouldn't rob someone ever again if you are going to initiate like that again.

Chill Fergus. The guys have said they are new to robbing people, and that they know it was a bad initiation. As they continue to rob people they will gain more experience on how to initiate and continue a roleplay that interests both parties. Nobody can carry out a perfect initiation the first time round.

Back