What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

hacker on server 2 (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosty

it was 16:53pm i had about 525000k on me from a drug run and a stupid hacker teleported to some where and a bunch of other players was i got killed with my money on me and i was fully geared with a ak

TEMPLATE!

KhlAa01.png

How can he report a hacker, no one knows the hackers name except the admins. So stop having a fit about it...

if he is not reporting someone then what is the point of making a topic in the REPORT A PLAYER section.. If it's a compensation request put it there. If there is no one to report, don't write a topic. I am simply trying to keep the forums clean. So, go have a fit about me ''having a fit'' if you please.

Once again khandamir... You are not a forum admin. So stop it with your bullshit vigilante forum policing. Leave it for a mentor or an admin....

Hello, it seems like you haven't used the required format for your player report. Please edit your original topic, do NOT create a new topic, simple click edit. Failure to use the template has a chance of your report being denied. You can revise the server rules  read these in depth. Also could all please refrain from posting on this report/unban appeal unless you are the original poster, user reported, admin, or you have evidence towards the unban appeal/ban report.

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Time & Date this happened:
Which Server did this happen on:
Description of what happened:
What Rule Was Broken ?:
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
Post video evidence/screenshots here:
As this was a hacker and we had reports of it, and has now been dealt with. Please post all you know including dates times, where you were teleported to etc and leave the name blank.

Regards 

ALUK Server Mentor and TS Moderator

Senior Police Constable [Academy Training Officer]

Stealthee

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back