What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GTA RP - Respray issues after the paint rework update

Status
Not open for further replies.

LX_TRICKS

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Joshua Rayner
Steam ID: 76561199395301695
Date: Jul 15, 2024
Time: 00:00
Provide a one sentence summary of the bug: Respray issues after the paint rework update
Provide a full description of the bug: Hello to whichever Staff member or Developer who may take the time to read this, I hope all is well.

Going back to about a month ago I had noticed that when I tried to respray the interior of my Champion every time I had the order completed and I would go to leave the Auto shop my interior would go back to stock. I fault it may of just been a issue with the Champion itself as I had only just brought one recently, However after doing some digging around with other cars etc I have found it seems to a issue with the paint "Metallic" in general and for some reason you can only have 2 regions of a car/bike with Metallic equipped.

For example if I were to paint a Sultan and put primary colour as Metallic White and then put the secondary colour as Metallic White and then try to put the Tertiary region or Quaternary region (which is normally interior or a 3rd body panel of said car or bike) as Metallic White, it will revert the secondary colour back to the stock colour.

Sorry if I have made it sound confusing as I have tried to explain it the best that I can, The clip below will showcase it a bit clearer for you (The car used for the clip was just a example it's not just this car in particular)

Thank you for taking time out of you're day to read this - Josh
Link(s) To Any Screenshots/Footage Of The Bug: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ih428HXLYcdHhfS5w/d1337Uj2kKmX?invite=cr-MSxNODMsMjExNjQ4MTM2LA

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back