What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GTA RP - Radio station plays constantly at earrape levels.

VikRambo

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Adam Watney
Steam ID: 76561198056185169
Date: Sep 13, 2024
Time: 21:05
Provide a one sentence summary of the bug: Radio station plays constantly at earrape levels.
Provide a full description of the bug: RPFM (I think) randomly came on whilst I was on the phone and it just would not stop, Turning the radio off in the car didn't work as the radio was already off. I then tried /music_vol 5 that didn't work either. Getting out the car doesn't work either and I had to mute the chrome browser part of FIVEM to get some peace.

Sorry for long video but it happened during a chase, but I've added the timestamps that are relevant.
0:08 - Bug starts.
4:35 - Getting out doesn't stop the music.
4:47 - /music_vol doesn't stop it either.
6:03 - Chrome browser muting worked.
Link(s) To Any Screenshots/Footage Of The Bug:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Provide a one sentence summary of the bug: Radio station plays constantly at earrape levels.
Provide a full description of the bug: RPFM (I think) randomly came on whilst I was on the phone and it just would not stop, Turning the radio off in the car didn't work as the radio was already off. I then tried /music_vol 5 that didn't work either. Getting out the car doesn't work either and I had to mute the chrome browser part of FIVEM to get some peace.
The vehicle radio volume is controlled via the radio volume option in the GTA audio settings. Also if this happens again you can try doing /music to toggle it.

Back