What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GTA RP - Police firearms cars not giving safe codes/despawning?

Chilli

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Elina Winters
Steam ID: 76561198128030688
Date: Aug 8, 2024
Time: 15:15
Provide a one sentence summary of the bug: Police firearms cars not giving safe codes/despawning?
Provide a full description of the bug: So as of night on 07/08 it started going round that people could not copy the safe code. Some could. I could myself (Car was pulled out by Ryleigh and she could not) but no one else in my car could.
This morning i logged on to do my usual fleet refuel and noticed the first car when logging on I could get safe code for. Any other car I could not. I then put the first car away and got it out again and the copy code option dissapered. 4 cars in one of the cars then done the "Not spawning thing" thought it was my game and nothing of it.

However logging on now. Pulling first car out the same car I was in last night. I can use the safe. Pulled out another car and noticed while it had spawned "broke" It did give me keys. I then noticed the car was not broken and I could get in it unlike usual broken cars. So I tried a 3rd car to see if F8 showed. While looking for safe code not showing and bringing F8 menu it turned local. Again i had keys to actual plate and could drive this "white broken" one

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Link(s) To Any Screenshots/Footage Of The Bug:

I found if I repaired and pulled it back out it worked for me, I think it's because of the weird bug with all the cars ATM

But yea to work around it I just park and repull untill its fine

at least it didn't let me park them

Well crims finally got the firearms nerf :( foot patrols only

The change that was being tested was reverted at 6pm so it should all be back to normal again.

Back