What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GTA RP - Able to get into back of the mule custom

qaws

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Peter Wright
Steam ID: 76561198048467455
Date: Jun 9, 2024
Time: 19:00
Provide a one sentence summary of the bug: Able to get into back of the mule custom
Provide a full description of the bug: I think the mule custom is invis walled off. However there seem to be 2 ways to get in the back of it. 1 is by a mantle animation and 1 is by running into the right rear wheel well.
Link(s) To Any Screenshots/Footage Of The Bug: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/i2fOES9mMxJR6HR1D/d1337Fd7uAnz?invite=cr-MSxBV1osMTk2NzE3MDk5LA

I think that invisible barrier might have been Rockstar Games attempt to stop people from flying two Deluxos into the back of them so it could fly Video in reference (ofc that wont wont happen in rp XD)

KwGb.gif

I think that invisible barrier might have been Rockstar Games attempt to stop people from flying two Deluxos into the back of them so it could fly Video in reference (ofc that wont wont happen in rp XD)

KwGb.gif
That is funny lol. A normal mule doesn't have this which makes it seem like it's done with the intention of not having a full f6 in the back of an armored car to do a trojan horse attack, but I might be wrong. I didn't try to get a vehicle in so I might have to try. I know you can do it with a Benson and it creates quite a wierd situation as well.

Back