What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Griefing Time's Sniper Service!

Hello, you might know me for some of my ambitions to have services in Altis such as: Griefing Time's Tour Through The KOS Zone and other safety PSA's such as Don't eat that marmite, billy! So now I am starting a sniper service where I will personally guard you when robbing a gas station and if you come into any danger or they don't leave after a certain amount of time, I'll personally killed them myself! That's right, all the cops that put you in danger when robbing your favourite gas stations such as Telos fuel, Charkia fuel, Kavala fuel and even Crazy Wong's Food Court! And the best part is, this comes at a low low price of just 25 percent of the money if the cops don't come, and only 50 percent if blood has to be spilled! You'll be robbing chains of gas stations and you'll be sure to make atleast 100k in a relatively short amount of time! Just PM me in game and  buy Griefing Time's Sniper Service, today!

*Not responsible for failure to protect client during gas station robbery, prices may be negotiable. Other services may be granted if reasonible. Prices may vary.

Back