What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Grashog - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 31/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grashog

Your In-game name: Grashog

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198039206916

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

31c5ad7b462f07002732c72ea020d919

Date & Time you was banned: 1/26/2015 ~4:25 pm

This unban appeal refers to my first one ( ) as I have been advised by an admin to open a new thread, because I think I have been misunderstood by Wilco and after his decision I haven't been given a chance to clarify things.

So you knew it was an exploit yet you still done it just because you was really frustrated ?

Sorry i cannot see you changing.

Denied
My native language is obviously not english but I think I was quite clear. I did know that the restraint glitch existed but I did not know that I was exploiting it, because I thought I was only knocked out, NOT restrained. That's why when I woke up I did taze the guy. I realized that I was restrained after I tazed him, because my character got up and put it's hand in the restrained position, therefore I realized that I was exploiting AFTER doing it. I did not notice when he ziptied me (I did explain why in the thread). If I knew I was restrained why would I try to taze him? That would only knock him out for a few secs and I would still be restrained not being able to do nothing at all. That would be simply trolling. As you can see I care quite a lot about playing on this server, why would I taze people for fun risking so much? Please, reconsider your decision as I might have been misunderstood. I want to add that I have read and understood all the rules and I am very sorry for this incident.

I have spoken to the player concerned and he genuinely didnt know he was restrained.

Ill approve this for his FINAL chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back