What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Gouldy (Action: Ban Issued 18/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connall

Offical Repo Man.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Gouldy

Time & Date this happened: 8:25

Description of what happened: Well, I was taking a car out of my garage in Athira and without being spoken too I was knocked out and then just as I was about to start recording the situation I was shot within about 10 seconds of being knocked out and robbed.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I have tried to communicate with the player several times in side chat while I was unconscious him but with no response.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

I have a screenshot of when he killed me here although no video as previously explained. But on speaking to other players via side chat people had been RDMing in the area and shortly after killing me he shot a police officer.
http://i.imgur.com/vZf9xQj.png) 

I was there at the time because (in game) Gouldy is one of my dancers and i was with him when it happened and he was telling you to put you hands up and you did not comply, he then knocked you out for that reason, then when you was knocked out he said "when you get up i want you to put your backpack on the floor" which again you did not comply. He then shot you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was there at the time because (in game) Gouldy is one of my dancers and i was with him when it happened and he was telling you to put you hands up and you did not comply, he then knocked you out for that reason, then when you was knocked out he said "when you get up i want you to put your backpack on the floor" which again you did not comply. He then shot you.
Personally I didn't hear him in game, I don't know if you heard him via team speak or similar. And even if he has asked me to put my bag on the floor I was unable too when I was knocked out as he killed me within seconds of knocking me out leaving me unable to complete this action. I did not loose any items over the incident and I am not here just to try and get people in trouble. I would just like the get the situation resolved.

Personally I didn't hear him in game, I don't know if you heard him via team speak or similar. And even if he has asked me to put my bag on the floor I was unable too when I was knocked out as he killed me within seconds of knocking me out leaving me unable to complete this action. I did not loose any items over the incident and I am not here just to try and get people in trouble. I would just like the get the situation resolved.
I do totally understand that, but i was just saying what i saw and heard but I was not in a Ts with Gouldy at the time, so for whatever reason you couldn't hear him its totally not your fault or his.

I do totally understand that, but i was just saying what i saw and heard but I was not in a Ts with Gouldy at the time, so for whatever reason you couldn't hear him its totally not your fault or his.
Yep, totally understandable. Bugs happened, nothing was lost, no hard feelings so hopefully this wont happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back