What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye,

Status
Not open for further replies.

BannedPlayer

Love to roleplay on the server but the cops make me so salty and make me leave this island everytime they see a glimb of a gun they 100% try to take it going away from this island i 2million gave away of items so people and then police screw me over.

If you need good items dont forget to buy at @BraunEnterprise Best compeny out there the owner is @Martin/Mojni he is one of the best roleplayer out there in my opion i hate it to not see him again :(.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Reece Smurf also when you cant store you weapon in your backpack and you jump out and instant put your gun in your backpack and they see it on 500meters and still want it but ke sure idk anymore, im f*cking done tbh dont see any fun more at playing 

Last edited by a moderator:
Love to roleplay on the server but the cops make me so salty and make me leave this island everytime they see a glimb of a gun they 100% try to take it going away from this island

I'm almost 100% sure that is the police's job, I also know that if your roleplay is good enough some officers will allow you to keep your gun, but you have to remember we've heard the "hunting rifle" excuse etc about one thousand times (literally).

You're kidding right, You broke the law, and you're upset you got caught. If you cant get your gun in your bag. BUY A SMALLER LONG

Most Weapons will fit fairly easily into cars/vehicles.... As @Reece Smurf says, if we see it, we have to take it. But if it's away in your vehicle and we don't have a reason to search you then it's all fine.

Anyhow, best of luck

//Gordon301 - DSGT

@SI Joseph Tadworth im not here to talk about what they do im just leaving the message why i leave this server becouse im getting a bit tired of what police do i was in the police for my self 1 week fun oke, i experienced that they dont take guns from big gangs, as i already said, im not here to talk about what the should and shouldnt do im just saying why i leave maby it makes a differnce maby not thats up to all the people maby they learn something from it maby not but okey im just f*cking pissed becouse this happens all the time, so im not going to defend or saying anything anymore im just saying it was a message why i left 

Most Weapons will fit fairly easily into cars/vehicles.... As @Reece Smurf says, if we see it, we have to take it. But if it's away in your vehicle and we don't have a reason to search you then it's all fine.

Anyhow, best of luck

//Gordon301 - DSGT
we stored the vehicle! last words

Ahw man, Hoping its just temporarily. Braun Enterprise will miss you Clarence! Come back soon

@SI Joseph Tadworth im not here to talk about what they do im just leaving the message why i leave this server becouse im getting a bit tired of what police do i was in the police for my self 1 week fun oke, i experienced that they dont take guns from big gangs, as i already said, im not here to talk about what the should and shouldnt do im just saying why i leave maby it makes a differnce maby not thats up to all the people maby they learn something from it maby not but okey im just f*cking pissed becouse this happens all the time, so im not going to defend or saying anything anymore im just saying it was a message why i left 

we stored the vehicle! last words

Okay, bye! 😁

As much as it kills me to be nice to the popo, they are by far the best in comparison too other servers! Good luck finding a cop that will pull you over with shooting at you and giving you hands up and die inanition.

Also im pretty salty posts are not allowed here.  

Goodbye Clarence, like many above in this post I don't really see the issue with the police taking your weapon as it is their job, maybe you should try roleplaying without a weapon on whatever server you play, u may even find you enjoy it.

see ya

... Just get a mx that you can store in your backpack thats how easy it is. Or just roleplay good and they will leave you ;)

xD i honestly dont understand... 

So other islands police wouldn't take your illegal rifle?

k den, bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back