What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GoodBye City Of Los Santos

Bread ๐Ÿž

Donator
Donator
Well, where to start. Never really been one for goodbyes, normally just vanish however this community has been fair to me for the most part.

I started in the city December 2021 on and off for a while until I met some people who bought me to fly in more so if not each day, (Annie, Karen, Tommy, Marc) who had given me many
adventures, many laughs to which I couldn't breathe at times. I have never really been a social person both out of city and in city. When they were never really about I would keep to myself and just impound stuff.
I'll always have fond memories of having my birthday in 2022 held at the Gallery where The Order took over the booth and would not stop singing, all the way to being on Love Island and being one of the first off it.
I'll always as sad as it sounds treasure the moments I had been given within this city with most of the people I had the pleasure of interacting with. I was honestly so, so happy to have recently been working at Auto Exotic
thank you to Claire, Rachy, Ben, Chad (Big up Chad) Lozza, Sally and the rest (Except Coldplay are still trash)
And everyone else who hasn't been listed because my playlist is distracting me. You all have been amazing, each person I have had the pleasure to speak with, to act with. You all make it what it is, keep it up.
And Teej, Anne Mcgee I am sorry for wasting your time with the Marina but honestly it meant so, so much that you both even gave me the chance to even be a part of it. I hope and wish the best for you all.
Yogi with his making money plans! Keep at it. Also thank you to both Farther Frank and Farther Augustus both of you have given me much joy with laughter also.
Also a huge massive thank you to Benny Benson, sorry buddy but I can not open the door but, but you truly had some good stories to yourself and the way you acted it out. A big thank you to all the staff if I have ever interacted with you! But mostly a thank you for having me here for as long as I was here.
I mostly joined the city to be someone I wasn't out of city and that was evidently a princess!

After soo much time here it pains me a little to say I have deleted Cynthia so there is no chance of my return. There is nothing wrong with the server, I just need to break away to be able to move on with my life and do
other things I enjoy which is mostly get back into creating music. So this is farewell from me.
Feel free to keep in touch Via Steam/Discord if you like (Although I am bad at replying but always down to play something else in my free time)

You all have been amazing. Bye-bye!
xoxo Cythina
(Bread)

Teej and I wish you all the best! We will remember our encounters dearly and don't regret our time spend together as it sure wasn't a waste! Good luck where you may land! ๐Ÿ™

I am sad too see you go, we have had so much fun times togheter in the city and i am glad i was allowed too be your "mom" for many years.

We did some crazy stuff togheter you, me and Annie. And i will miss the stuff we all did togheter as a trio.

Good luck on your next adventure in life!

(Adding a super old photo off you, me and Annie lol)

Attachments

• 20220313192324_1.jpg
    20220313192324_1.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 28
Take care in your future Cynthia, was fun roleplaying with you ^^

I am extremely sad to say goodbye, we've had some great moments together and memories I shall cherish forever<3

However sad it is to see you go, I am very happy we met and got to be sisters for so long.

Goodbye sissy, you were the best sister I could have ever wished for.
(Going to cry myself to sleep now)๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am extremely sad to say goodbye, we've had some great moments together and memories I shall cherish forever<3

However sad it is to see you go, I am very happy we met and got to be sisters for so long.

Goodbye sissy, you were the best sister I could have ever wished for.
(Going to cry myself to sleep now)๐Ÿ˜ญ
For always your sister

Back