What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Golly - Abusing rights to have his weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Golly

Time & Date this happened: 16:00 01/11/2014

Description of what happened: Goly randomly shoots at a tempest and me, probably to see if we are wanted without any sort of RP.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Someone had a go at him in side channel, he was killed when he tried doing it to someone else so no.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

beautiful display of roleplay ....................................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................................................................NOT

Last edited by a moderator:
Today he tazed me in Athira just after I got out of my HEMTT, then restrained me. Not even tryin to RP that. Of course there was bounty on me, when I've asked why he done that when he even dont know my name he said "I checked your picture". IMHO there should be some application for bounty hunter, just like for a cop or medic, because those guys dont care about the rules and RP, just want to get bounty for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back