What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GnC Nononsense (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnJoeegan

Athira OG
Elite Donator
Legendary Donator
Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): GnC Nononsene

Time & Date this happened: Around 16.15 06/01/15

Description of what happened: Myself As my civ Character was on the way to go do some frog legs, When Out the Blue i was shot at in my car, So i then turned my Shadow play on, They broke my tire so i went  to get a repair kit out there car, They than said put your hands on your head gave me about two seconds then shot me, I don't know about RDM But Piss poor RP? defiantly, This an RP Server not a wasteland server.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
Yes He Replied With "you were dysencing" then i replied so how did you shoot me first time? and he did not reply.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

He says put your hands on your head and you try and run off what do you expect, you're the one who refused to rp running off.

Piss poor RP? If you were even considering to RP, nobody with the right mind runs to the vehicle of the people who shot and tried to rob him, take a repair kit from THEIR vehicle, and tell them (fully armed men with weapons telling him to stop) to listen to him. Talk about rp right there.

Piss poor RP? If you were even considering to RP, nobody with the right mind runs to the vehicle of the people who shot and tried to rob him, take a repair kit from THEIR vehicle, and tell them (fully armed men with weapons telling him to stop) to listen to him. Talk about rp right there.

Well mate the video evidence is there we will just see what the admins say :) Before this turns into a bitch fest.

If you actually bother Reading  the post i explain.......

You know Admins need a longer video to get a clear picture of what was going on

The GnC are a terrible gang for role play and general game play. I've been killed by them before, they robbed my house, I said stop and hands up, one of them said "f*ck you" while running away and then i was shot in the back by someone who never said a word.

The GnC are a terrible gang for role play and general game play. I've been killed by them before, they robbed my house, I said stop and hands up, one of them said "f*ck you" while running away and then i was shot in the back by someone who never said a word.
Recording of any of this or just butthurt?

I dont think this is RDM... I dont think the RP is great hoiwever they approached you and you ran around him then decided to do a runner... what else could of been done different ?

He ran after you and knocked you out or if you failed to respond to more calls then he shot you... In real life if a guy wearing a shemag and a gun approached you would you start running around him then run away ?

I certainly wouldn't...and i doubt 99% here would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back